Pre-Order Thread

Available here as well:

And their description gives a bit more insight about the release:
Limited "Sire Edition" edition vinyl of MF Doom & Madlib's 2004 classic, created exclusively for Stones Throw, Concerto Recordstore (Amsterdam), and Rough Trade (London, NYC).

So all you US fellows should be able to buy a copy directly from Stones Throw or Rough Trade NYC. ;)

Additionally, Platomania is getting 400 copies and we still don't know if Rough Trade UK is getting 1000 copies or if it's 1000 copies in total...
But I highly doubt that Platomania is getting 40% of the copies - so there'll probably be a lot more than 1k presses.
US link via Stones Throw

Posted it in the PopTarts thread and was thinking about tagging you - somehow I forgot. 😳
Will do so when it’s back.
Omg, thank you so much Phramenma! I’m so happy you’re gonna tag me when it comes back in stock at UO! 🙏

I saw the pre-order on Reddit under VinylReleases and thought to myself “this only got posted an hour ago, as if it sold out”! So it’s good to know this is a normal UO thing! 😅

The Stefani UO exclusive prompted me to check in again on the Jessie Reyez exclusive UO had for sale, and then claimed it was sold out for about the last month. Well, hooray, it's back up for preorder!! This is one of my favorite albums of 2020.

Back