Pre-Order Thread

Finally on vinyl

Chromatics - Closer To Grey
Closer-To-Grey-.jpg
Jeezum, did this sell out already? Page loaded, went to checkout and got some weird "Intermission" page. Now showing only digital for sale.

Finally on vinyl

Chromatics - Closer To Grey
Closer-To-Grey-.jpg

this get taken down already?

View attachment 20774

do cracker barrel exclusives come with syrup on the record
Nope, but there's an option where you can get a little bottle on the side.
Jeezum, did this sell out already? Page loaded, went to checkout and got some weird "Intermission" page. Now showing only digital for sale.
It's back up.

I'd expect VMP to do their own exclusive release of the new Tame Impala...
Out of curiosity, why? Is this just a hunch, or was there some clue about this on twitter or something?
They haven't done anything with them in the past, have they? That's why my feeling is they won't have an exclusive.

If Tame Impala's own exclusive is 40 I can't even imagine how much a VMP exclusive would be.

Out of curiosity, why? Is this just a hunch, or was there some clue about this on twitter or something?
They haven't done anything with them in the past, have they? That's why my feeling is they won't have an exclusive.

If Tame Impala's own exclusive is 40 I can't even imagine how much a VMP exclusive would be.
Just guessing since it's sorta a huge release

New Breaking Benjamin album, Aurora! Acoustic reimaginings of the band's hits, new and old. Featuring an incredible lineup of guest vocalists, including Lacey Sturm (Flyleaf), Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace), Michael Barnes (Red) and more!

Vinyl and CD available individually here:

Bundles, including autographed, available on the band's website:
www.breakingbenjamin.com

Highly recommended

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush
TAME2LPFINAL_1024x1024.png

Indies on dark forest green or red/light blue available from your favorite stores, e.g. https://rghtrd.co/titsrsocial
Tame impala   green vinylTame impala   red blue vinyl
Fuck the pricing on this so fucking hard. I'm sick of this garbage. Standard press is 35 dollars. These fuckers are charging 20 dollars more for coloured vinyl. Get fucked.

Back