Pre-Order Thread

Highly recommended

Jonnine - Super Natural
GM.jpg

Yeah but I want All and Everyone, it's my favourite Polly Jean song. I don't rally care abaout the others fockin' songs! Tommy! Please press these Peaky Fockin' Blinders OST fockin' records as it fockin' should be!
Birmingham is awash with peaky feckin blinders wannabes now..cloth caps a plenty and stupid haircuts and moustaches ..even my local barber is call Shelbys now ..bring back crossroads

yeah I completely forgot about the book too until I started investigating the Frakkur shipment
Just got a response and they say the a5 booklet is processing separately. Not surprised, just think they could be smarter about bundling full orders together, but what do I know.

Birmingham is awash with peaky feckin blinders wannabes now..cloth caps a plenty and stupid haircuts and moustaches ..even my local barber is call Shelbys now ..bring back crossroads

Can't wait for a serie that takes place in Paris in the 1900's. I want to see those young people with mustache, using bicycles and scooters, a beret and, of course, a baguette and a couple of croissants... Oh wait, they already exist 🤐

I jammed this back in college. Love the Appleseed Cast. Started as a raggedy Emo band, but have evolved so much. Brand New always got praise for their records, but TASC were just as good, if not better sometimes.

Reprint. Limited to 500 copies.

Frances Quinlan (Hop Along) - 'Likewise' pre-order

Insta-buy...

Saddle Creek Store Exclusive LP Bundle (Limited edition of 250):
  • Sky blue marbled vinyl pressed at GZ
  • Set of two signed 12"x9" screen prints by Frances Quinlan*
  • Lyric insert
  • Includes digital download
View attachment 20399

Indie Variant on Pink Vinyl, Limited to 700

Back