Pre-Order Thread

1571926297502.png

Get lost in the holiday season with these timeless Christmas classics performed by Wade Bowen.
This red vinyl album is pressed on 140 grain. Great gift for that collector. This will be signed.
Will not ship until 11/8.

Fourth of Five Vatican Shadow reissues up at Boomkat. I’d hurry if you want one. The red will likely be gone tomorrow...

Vatican Shadow, Kuwaiti Airforce, 2xLP Red vinyl (Black available also)

If I had known you liked them, I would have ordered you a copy and saved us both on shipping. That floored me to be honest. I love this album(finally on vinyl) but, $10? Come on. Which variant did you go with?
Use the code october19 for 20% off. I got it for signing up for their email on that site. I ordered a different record though. Their debut album is my favorite of theirs.

Highly recommended

Now we just need that Vinyl...

Burial - Tunes 2011 to 2019
To be fair, I think you can get every track on this comp if you just individually buy the EPs and singles he put out over the years. All of them can be had for less than $20 each if I’m not mistaken, so not sure if this will ever see a vinyl release. It would be nice to have all of the singles in one spot spread over a vinyl compilation though.

To be fair, I think you can get every track on this comp if you just individually buy the EPs and singles he put out over the years. All of them can be had for less than $20 each if I’m not mistaken, so not sure if this will ever see a vinyl release. It would be nice to have all of the singles in one spot spread over a vinyl compilation though.
I own every one of these on vinyl and yeah, of all the Burial releases out there, these are easy to come by. But I totally agree that having these all on one compilation LP or two would be awesome.

I own every one of these on vinyl and yeah, of all the Burial releases out there, these are easy to come by. But I totally agree that having these all on one compilation LP or two would be awesome.
Same same - these were my exact same tjougjts

Yeah I would honestly just buy the comp for convenience sake. I really just want a new full length though. Maybe someday :rolleyes:

If I had known you liked them, I would have ordered you a copy and saved us both on shipping. That floored me to be honest. I love this album(finally on vinyl) but, $10? Come on. Which variant did you go with?

I went rainbow splatter as I liked the contrast of the album art being very static and b&w Vs all the color. The other looks pretty great in regards to what the cd looked like when it came out.

Wait my shipping wasn’t $10.

I went rainbow splatter as I liked the contrast of the album art being very static and b&w Vs all the color. The other looks pretty great in regards to what the cd looked like when it came out.

Wait my shipping wasn’t $10.
You’re right. I looked back and tried to reorder and it went back to $6 for 1. I ordered one for a friend and it went up to $10. My apologies.

I went with rainbow, too. I was hoping there weren’t too many variants to choose from. I know this one wasn’t a lot of people’s favorite album.

You’re right. I looked back and tried to reorder and it went back to $6 for 1. I ordered one for a friend and it went up to $10. My apologies.

I went with rainbow, too. I was hoping there weren’t too many variants to choose from. I know this one wasn’t a lot of people’s favorite album.

Yeah the problem with spartan is that shipping goes up as order does. And i don’t think it ever caps out.

*SHOEGAZE ALERT*

New Whirr

Limited to 650 copies. Vinyl only release.
Cover+(1).jpg

Back