1572023021593.png

1572023041430.png

1572023064582.png

variant=30712567300201

1572023087799.png

1572023132112.png

View attachment 20674

variant=30712567300201

Not a fan of newbury but this has me wanting to double dip. If there was some type of remastering for it I would probably be in. My green copy has some surface noise.

*SHOEGAZE ALERT*

New Whirr

Limited to 650 copies. Vinyl only release.
View attachment 20668
Is that bigot still in this band?

they make great music but don’t buy this and don’t support this band if they’re still in this band

*SHOEGAZE ALERT*

New Whirr

Limited to 650 copies. Vinyl only release.
View attachment 20668
Huh. Didn't expect to see them back so soon/at all. This quiet reappearance is pretty bold, considering they've still a lot to make up for. Doesn't give me any sense of remorse on their part over what happened.

background? idk the story and was eyeing this...
They had a reputation for using their social accounts to be edgy, heckling anyone and everyone, even fans. Someone posted some seriously transphobic remarks form their account regarding the band G.L.O.S.S., and they blamed it on a "friend" who they let run their pages. The band got dropped from Run for Cover records immediately following, and Nothing dropped Nick Bassett from Whirr as their bassist as well.

Sneaker Pimps Becoming X is getting a release soon. I’m a sucker for 90s stuff. There are a lot of outlets that are going to be selling it, with a few variants. The link below is just one of them.

Dang, for those of us waiting on the Sneaker Pimps reissue, looks like Upcoming Vinyl has the most current product listing and details from One Little Indian. It has both the original and the remix versions of "6 Undergound" (yay!), but it's listed as "UK only" availability, released earlier this month (Oct. 11). I don't expect Amazon to be able to fulfill this one.

@nolalady

I
Dang, for those of us waiting on the Sneaker Pimps reissue, looks like Upcoming Vinyl has the most current product listing and details from One Little Indian. It has both the original and the remix versions of "6 Undergound" (yay!), but it's listed as "UK only" availability, released earlier this month (Oct. 11). I don't expect Amazon to be able to fulfill this one.

@nolalady
I had this pre-ordered from Bullmoose a while back but canceled it. I was worried about it being just a repeat of the last versions that left out the original mixes and replaced them with the remixes.

SWIFT,TAYLOR
Picture To Burn (colored vinyl)
Limited Edition Colored Vinyl

Limited Edition, Handnumbered, Colored 7" Vinyl with hit single A side and rare acoustic version B side.
Side A
1. Picture To Burn
Side B
1. Picture To Burn (Live From Clear Channel Stripped 2008)

I've been waiting for a reissue of this!Screenshot_20191025-212047.png

Unfortunately the sweet-looking 20th Anniversary Calculating Infinity has already sold out but the 15th Anniversary Miss Machine is still available for pre-order:

Technically not a pre-order since it dropped today but new release from Zonal, a Justin Broadrick project:

Last edited:
They had a reputation for using their social accounts to be edgy, heckling anyone and everyone, even fans. Someone posted some seriously transphobic remarks form their account regarding the band G.L.O.S.S., and they blamed it on a "friend" who they let run their pages. The band got dropped from Run for Cover records immediately following, and Nothing dropped Nick Bassett from Whirr as their bassist as well.

That sucks. G.L.O.S.S. rules.

Back