Pre-Order Thread

I love Saddle Creek, but this is a serious price hike. I guess it has to do with the screen prints? I've pre-ordered a bunch of limited edition exclusives from them, and they are usually $19-$22. I hope it's about the screen prints and not a new trend for single LP exclusives.

FWIW, Rough Trade has a nice pink variant available for $19.99.

LBJ-298_LP_Indie_Pink.jpg

Highly recommended

Destroyer - Have We Met
a2774239984_16.jpg

Rough Trade Exclusive.

1571770902460.png

I love Saddle Creek, but this is a serious price hike. I guess it has to do with the screen prints? I've pre-ordered a bunch of limited edition exclusives from them, and they are usually $19-$22. I hope it's about the screen prints and not a new trend for single LP exclusives.
Yeah one of things I loved about Saddle Creek was how cheap their stuff is, plus the free shipping. I am also assuming yeah it’s priced up because of the prints. A little too high, but not crazy. I like the prints, and the fact that they’re signed, but if they would have had an option to do the colored vinyl on its own I would have chosen that instead.

Frances Quinlan (Hop Along) - 'Likewise' pre-order

Insta-buy...

Saddle Creek Store Exclusive LP Bundle (Limited edition of 250):
  • Sky blue marbled vinyl pressed at GZ
  • Set of two signed 12"x9" screen prints by Frances Quinlan*
  • Lyric insert
  • Includes digital download
View attachment 20399

FWIW, the sky blue marbled sold out within a few hours, but Saddle Creek has since added an emerald smog variant for $21.99 - no singed art prints with this one (same link as above).

LBJ-298_LP_Emerald_1200x.jpg

Yeah one of things I loved about Saddle Creek was how cheap their stuff is, plus the free shipping. I am also assuming yeah it’s priced up because of the prints. A little too high, but not crazy. I like the prints, and the fact that they’re signed, but if they would have had an option to do the colored vinyl on its own I would have chosen that instead.

If any of you do not want the prints, I will make an offer to buy them from you. Hop Along is one of my son’s favorite artists, and he was upset today when the bundle was sold out. Lemme no.

😟 it does have the first ever physical release of her red right hand cover 😀

id wonder though if it’s just worth waiting until the run ends because there will likely be an all encompassing one then?

Yeah but I want All and Everyone, it's my favourite Polly Jean song. I don't rally care abaout the others fockin' songs! Tommy! Please press these Peaky Fockin' Blinders OST fockin' records as it fockin' should be!

Yeah, this is a cash grab, I rather have Anna Calvi's new score for season 5 and the few covers exclusive to the show instead of this wannabe Tarantinoesque compilation.

Back