Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 71046
The Staves will release their third album on February 5th. Signed Clear Copies available in their webstore.

1603202603104.png

Here is the US version with Bonus 7" Black Vinyl and not signed.

rs_1024x760-180716155148-1024x759.rugrats-new-lp.71618.jpg

1603208055968.png

I ordered the recent Bone Thugs Harmony RSD release from PoS, sleeve was all jacked up. Huge corner bend and seam splits. See pics for evidence. Reached out to CS, who basically said, “not our problem”, wouldn’t offer any type of compensation whatsoever, not even for me to send it back.

i will never order from them again

Dispute this with your credit card company asking for a chargeback on damaged goods, you'll get your money back.

Yes. Basic Black Vinyl.

I like black but we went from the original order page showing “limited tri-color” to “US std colored teal/pink” to “Black”.

And, I need to decide whether to keep it all in the provided chemical leaching beach ball cover for collectability Or trash the heavy vinyl outer for a safer long term storage solution. 🤔

Warner already replied to my ticket saying "they're looking into it" which seems like CS talk for "ah fuck someone else brought this up".

I've been putting the jacket into a sleeve city outer and then putting that into the heavy pvc sleeve. I think/hope that's enough of a barrier to not cause any issues.

Luckily the black vinyl sounds great. But still. Paid for something I didn't get so that's a problem

I'm so confused. Is it a christmas album or not?

The record itself is about $26, but the shipping is $31. I want this album, but not that bad.
@POGunter beat me to it.
I think that has to do with COVID, I've had a lot of european records sitting in limbo as I wait for them to get cleared for takeoff, I've had labels reach out asking if I would want to do 50euros for dhl and that's a nope from me, I'm OK with waiting.

Back