Pre-Order Thread

1603280338954.png

New Gang of Youths t-shirts up in their Euro store, for “pre-order” with a release date of 11/20. That’s a Friday...:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I've never seen a pre-order for a t shirt before :unsure:

I've never seen a pre-order for a t shirt before :unsure:
There’s definitely some smoke here.

Good chance that I wake up someday soon to find a new album announcement email that came in at 2 am my time, then try to decide between ordering a limited run from Australia and waiting to see what hits the states/VMP before I’ve had my coffee.

Is $60 typical for a single LP TMR variant?

Edit: Ah, I guess it's got some bells and whistles: McCartney III —333 Edition is limited to 333 copies and is pressed on 'yellow-with-black-dots' vinyl created using 33 recycled vinyl copies of McCartney and McCartney II by Third Man Pressing.

"I don't get it - the album keeps skipping in the middle and starts playing 'The Lovely Linda' "

Last edited:
Is $60 typical for a single LP TMR variant?

Edit: Ah, I guess it's got some bells and whistles: McCartney III —333 Edition is limited to 333 copies and is pressed on 'yellow-with-black-dots' vinyl created using 33 recycled vinyl copies of McCartney and McCartney II by Third Man Pressing.

"I don't get it - the album keeps skipping in the middle of the album and starts playing 'The Lovely Linda' "
@scotthilk aren’t you a huge Macca fan?

giphy.gif

Looks like Doves are re-issuing the first 3 albums on black now. Still kind of pricy, especially considering the color versions eventually dropped to half off.

Still no sign of Kingdom of Rust.

Back