Pre-Order Thread

New bunch announced for HMV vinyl week. @phramenma just checking if there's any of these you want me to look for too. I won't be able to make it until Tuesday 18th as we're away for a family event that weekend but I'll definitely try.

View attachment 5195

Jeepers, I want NWA, Elton, Simon & Garfunkel and Curtis..

Someone help me out with NWA?
Jeepers, I want NWA, Elton, Simon & Garfunkel and Curtis..
Please check the * and ** mentioned next to the records.
* = Exclusively available at hmv
** = Exclusively available at hmv in the UK

So most of the titles you had mentioned will be available from other retailers around the world as well.

@Luke Since I'll be sending you the Gang Starr, I could just add that NWA as well - if there are no options for you in the US.

Please check the * and ** mentioned next to the records.
* = Exclusively available at hmv
** = Exclusively available at hmv in the UK

So most of the titles you had mentioned will be available from other retailers around the world as well.

@Luke Since I'll be sending you the Gang Starr, I could just add that NWA as well - if there are no options for you in the US.

I would appreciate it if it doesn’t pop up in states

New bunch announced for HMV vinyl week. @phramenma just checking if there's any of these you want me to look for too. I won't be able to make it until Tuesday 18th as we're away for a family event that weekend but I'll definitely try.

View attachment 5195

Kinda want the Evanescence one, but it's an HMV UK exclusive. And do I really need a third copy of Fallen?

I have probably heard 3 instrumental albums in my life.

Drive Soundtrack (The back half of it)
Intersteller Soundtrack
Tron Soundtrack

And the only instrumental album on my want list is Kno - Bones (Cunninlynguist)
So yeah I am very very slack with instrumental albums.
I really like instrumental albums when I have to code. It keeps me in a zone without distracting me with words. I don't know how better to put it but an ex of mine said the same thing. This spilled over into my regular listening. I also got old and started liking jazz.
I think SpongeBob said it best:

Surprised I didn’t see anything about the U2 releases posted.

And that Tweedy release is a slap in the face after all My RSD fretting over Warmer. But I’ll get over it cause Wilco Loves Me, Baby.

Surprised I didn’t see anything about the U2 releases posted.

And that Tweedy release is a slap in the face after all My RSD fretting over Warmer. But I’ll get over it cause Wilco Loves Me, Baby.

That is also an option as part of the 10$ off bundle mentioned above thru sound of vinyl

Back