Pre-Order Thread

Tricky - Fall To Pieces
Dinked Editions available from the usual suspects
Thanks for the heads up on this one.

3ea.gif

Is this vinyl because description is confusing as hell?

Agreed, it is pretty confusing. However, given that the "Pre-Order Record/Vinyl" option ($30, which inlcudes digital download and a t-shirt) yells NO VINYL INCLUDED at the top, I'm going to go with no.

Agreed, it is pretty confusing. However, given that the "Pre-Order Record/Vinyl" option ($30, which inlcudes digital download and a t-shirt) yells NO VINYL INCLUDED at the top, I'm going to go with no.

I think that "NO VINYL INCLUDED" refers to the "T-Shirt PLUS Soccer Mommy & Friends Singles Series" order (which doesn't have its own blue-text link--the description is the link to order). So pretty sure the "Pre-Order Record/Vinyl" link for $30 is for vinyl.

I know this is not a pre-order somewhat in demand, VMP has restocked Handsome Boy Modeling School.

I know this is not a pre-order somewhat in demand, VMP has restocked Handsome Boy Modeling School.
It’s not loading for me anymore and no link to buy now..I’m pretty sure it’s a mistake....free credit y’all!!!!😂😂

Leah Senior - The Passing Scene
This comes to around US $45 with shipping from Australia. I ordered her debut record from AU back in 2015 (absolutely can't believe it was that long ago) which ended up being a good move as there were only ever 500 copies pressed and it's a good album. This upcoming one is limited to 1,000 world wide, but who knows if there will be other versions.

D21E7FA5-B4DF-42BF-96F7-B4C7C1C18036.jpeg

Last edited:
Back