Pre-Order Thread

Caution...this isn’t for the faint of heart...

Excitedly received my Hieronymus Dros - The Age of Hieronymus pre-order today...only...

...sad sigh...reached out for a replacement, but also posted in the Flattening thread in case there’s any hope for them.

Man...I really wanna order this one but the price is SO steep to the US and I'm worried that this will end up happening to them...I talked to the guy who produced it and he just can't get cheap shipping to the US. He's been talking to some companies to get better rates but still is charging something like $30 to ship to the US now via bandcamp. The album art is so rad and I dig the album too.

Last edited:
How many variants of this thing are there? (the coke-bottle clear version starts at $44.99 on Discogs :eek:)

How many variants of this thing are there? (the coke-bottle clear version starts at $44.99 on Discogs :eek:)

The Coke Bottle is the Tour Variant, and there are only a small number of them (I think between 250 and 500). They sold out pretty quickly, I grabbed one of them when it was on sale.

There are 6 if you include the black vinyl version. Tour version, webstore version, indie creamsicle, Magnolia Record version, and VMP version.

1591884406100.png

View attachment 51423

Get it on Bandcamp, too

Get it on Bandcamp, too

Also different color variations and signed records here.

1591886518951.png

1591887173230.png

View attachment 51423

She should be huge. Hope this is the record it happens

Back