Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 31372

Easter Yellow Colored Vinyl Retail 1st pressing w/ 32 page Songbook
In 2017 Built To Spill was invited to play a few shows as Daniel Johnston's back up band This is what those rehearsals sounded like. 11 tracks of Johnston's fractured pop presented through the eyes of Built To Spill.
In 2017 Built To Spill was invited to play a few shows as Daniel Johnston's back up band. This is what those rehearsals sounded like. 11 tracks of Johnston's fractured pop presented through the eyes of Built To Spill. The band recorded these songs in August 2018 as a trio with Dough Martsch, Jason Albertini and Steve Gere. Daniel Johnston sadly passed away in September of 2019 while this album was in the final stages of production.
</p>
NOTE: Daniel does NOT play on this record.

@JonnyH

Limited mailorder exclusive on bandcamp

Last edited:
If anyone else is interested, it is USD$26.49 shipped to the US from amazon.ca. Anyone know anything about the reissue? I need a copy of this but would prefer to know mastering and pressing info.
They seem to be european reissues. Some mailorders here say IT's mov some rca international, but i cant find anything on the mov site. They are priced at unser 20 € here, so about 23ish USD

If anyone else is interested, it is USD$26.49 shipped to the US from amazon.ca. Anyone know anything about the reissue? I need a copy of this but would prefer to know mastering and pressing info.
Thanks for the tip! By the time I got to looking at the Bull Moose links they all showed unavailable. What were they charging?

I think $33.97 or 34.97
Amazon.ca to the rescue! I can stomach $26 much more easily. The tricky part was picking between Is This It or Room on Fire. Ended up with Room on Fire. I know that Is This It is kind of the quintessential Strokes album, but I've just always enjoyed Room on Fire front to back just a little bit more.

They seem to be european reissues. Some mailorders here say IT's mov some rca international, but i cant find anything on the mov site. They are priced at unser 20 € here, so about 23ish USD
Thanks for the heads up on these weeks back! I've been passively watching and waiting ever since your initial post. Would have had no idea otherwise.

Yeah. I figured that's what you meant/were looking for

I missed out on the red exclusive for the new Malkmus and can't bring myself to buy the regular now

First world indeed
I love Malkmus and the inclusion on Matt Sweeney seemed like a slam dunk but I really didn’t care much for the tunes I have heard.

I love Malkmus and the inclusion on Matt Sweeney seemed like a slam dunk but I really didn’t care much for the tunes I have heard.

I'll pretty much buy anything he puts out. Plus, I interviewed him once and he was super nice to me. Then, when Sparkle Hard came out, he let my kid beat him at arm wreslting, after a KEXP set. He's earned my support

Mac Miller is already sold out man fuck. If anyone got extra copies hit my line!!

Mac Miller is already sold out man fuck. If anyone got extra copies hit my line!!
Very good chance UO will press more, and you'll be fine. They've done that before. Example that immediately comes to mind is Lizzo, which sold out, and then had a huge repress, so much so that the "limited" clear vinyl of Cuz I Love You is still available for purchase. I don't remember Miller records ever telling you exactly what they were 'limited' to, so they prob just sold out of first round of expected press stock and will press more.

Back