Pre-Order Thread

3 France Gall (French 60's singer part of the Yéyé movement) LPs repressed by Third Man Records

If someone's going to the launch party and can grab me the colour variations of Poupée de Cire and Baby Pop, that'd be much appreciated! I'll obviously pay shipping (I have a US address if shipping internationally is an issue) and happy to add the price of a beer (of soft drink!) so you can enjoy the party.

EDIT: there’s also one up on Amazon, looks like the same version, but with free shipping, is $12 less. Amazon downside is a 1-3 week wait.

If ya don't know, now ya know.

(Miracle Musical - Hawaii Pt. II)

This will sell out ASAP - if you know what this is and want it, act now!
Well it's gone now. At least I got a repress of this today:
1111488_1.jpg
Haircuts for Men - 大理石のファンタジ

They did a second repress and it sold out in less than 10 minutes. I didn't even have time to post it on here today...

Any Embrace fans?

Their first three records are being repressed finally!

Saw them do 'The Good Will Out' live in Leeds last year. Was emotional, though mildly amusing when they brought on the singer from the support band, leaving Danny the third best singer with a microphone in his own band (Richard does a lot of "backing" vocals).

Well it's gone now. At least I got a repress of this today:
View attachment 31058
Haircuts for Men - 大理石のファンタジ

They did a second repress and it sold out in less than 10 minutes. I didn't even have time to post it on here today...

Glad u grabbed one. They were priced fair and look really nice. I had it in my basket then decided let it go to more diehard fans. They looked to be in really short supply. Enjoy.

Back