Pre-Order Thread

Piper - Summer Breeze

Blue Vinyl

Pink Vinyl

Lie back and allow the smooth warming embrace of the music take you to a care-free land of grooves and synth-pop funk, where the sand is soft and the sea gently laps at your toes. Lick your lips and you’ll swear you can taste the salty sea air!

Last edited:
If anyone didn't pick this up, I'd highly recommend it.

Jo is one of those tracks that gives me chills every time.

I saw her last night at a small venue in Philly and she played a bunch of brand new unrecorded songs in addition to about half the 1st album. She is so damn talented and her between-song banter is hilarious. She was solo, so I wasn't sure how she'd be able to command the room since last time I saw her she had the whole band. She was fantastic. The crowd interaction was amazing and a lot of people sang along, so clearly her music hits people deep - songs like Jo especially.

Last edited:
Do you know at all if this is simply a repressing of Hell Hath No Fury or its its remastered at all? The post doesn't have much info. I have the OG pressing but not sure how great that is. If this is a much better sounding one I'd be tempted.
email said it had been out of print for a couple years and now back in stock, look at their instagram account post too

Summer Breeze is very tempting.

Loved LITA's Pacific Breeze. This sounds pretty top notch. Really hoping for someone to reissue the grail - Yamashita Tatsuro's "For You".
Gotta imagine he’s going to get a reissue campaign one of these days. It’s crazy how hard it is to find some of his albums. He sold millions of albums and singles in the 80’s and 90’s.

Gotta imagine he’s going to get a reissue campaign one of these days. It’s crazy how hard it is to find some of his albums. He sold millions of albums and singles in the 80’s and 90’s.

I LOVE Yamashita. I have the original Ride On Time with that fold-out cassette tape advertisement. And I have two copies of For You, which is basically a masterpiece imo. I imagine you're right though, can't see City Pop getting a lot of attention without Yamashita.

Unsure what to expect, but here's the pre-order link for the upcoming

Jonathan Wilson - Dixie Blur
ReleaseProduct-158020-96346.jpg

Chromeo - She's In Control

CEO_SHES_IN_CONTROL_2_2000x.png

15 years old and still funky fresh!

Preorder now, ships March 2020.

The debut album from the Funklordz, originally released in 2004
  • Limited edition 140 gram clear, triple vinyl
  • Disc 1 & 2: full LP, including two versions mixed by Philippe Zdar
  • Disc 3: remixes by Playgroup (Trevor Jackson), Whitey, DFA (James Murphy & Tim Goldsworthy) and The Juan MacLean
  • Liner notes by Turbo Recordings founder Tiga
  • Gatefold cover designed by Chromeo and Willo Perron p/k/a Eskimo Design
  • Photos by Tim Barber

1576252860264.png

“Help Me Stranger” b/w “Somedays (I Don’t Feel Like Trying)” Double A-Side 7”
12/13/2019
tmr627standard.jpg

The Raconteurs - Jack White, Brendan Benson, Jack Lawrence and Patrick Keeler - have shared news about a brand new 7-inch vinyl single for “Help Me Stranger (Radio Edit)” b/w “Somedays (Alternate Version)” that will hit shelves on December 13, 2019. The radio edit of “Help Me Stranger” does not include the acoustic intro of the song and the alternate version of “Somedays” is a non-album version of the track, with an alternate acoustic interlude.
The vinyl single comes alongside the new video for “Somedays (I Don’t Feel Like Trying)”, directed by Ben Chappell and prominently features the iconic House On The Rock in Spring Green, WI.

Raconteurs black vinyl 7-inch is available in an indie store near you and online today. Raconteurs tri-color 7-inch will be available in TMR storefronts Dec. 14th while supplies last.
TRACK LISTING
A1. Help Me Stranger (Radio Edit)
B1. Somedays (Alternate Version)

1576256580497.png

Back