Pre-Order Thread

Man I'm tempted just for a koozie that says DON'T DIE, not to mention the music. I got a Japanese Breakfast koozie with my order of her first record, and I love that thing. More Koozies with vinyl orders!!!!

Well if you are really into Koozies the DMB has a free one with the box set preorder.

1558931F-535F-4DC1-A941-EED7FD936AE5.jpeg

1576015954872.png

Well if you are really into Koozies the DMB has a free one with the box set preorder.

View attachment 25829
I appreciate the heads up. Unfortunately DMB music was somewhat ruined for me by my first year college roommate who only listened to DMB. I have nothing against the band otherwise, in fact I met Dave Matthews when I waited tables in Charlottesvillle. He was quiet and nice, and tipped 100% on the bill. I might check their music out again one day, I just need time, even though it's been 15+ years since college ;)

I'm excited to share this with you all!

Newbury Comics has done an awesome job and reissued all the Galaxy 500 records this past year. This is their last one. The sound has been awesome for the other two and they also have very tip-on jackets.

If you like Shoegaze and Dream-Pop then this is essential listening.

Agreed, though if the mock-up holds, I'm not sure I'm feeling the color choice for this one.

I understand that "new" albums aren't likely to go through Newbury, but still holding out hope for eventual vinyl releases of Copenhagen and Peel Sessions.

View attachment 25829
I appreciate the heads up. Unfortunately DMB music was somewhat ruined for me by my first year college roommate who only listened to DMB. I have nothing against the band otherwise, in fact I met Dave Matthews when I waited tables in Charlottesvillle. He was quiet and nice, and tipped 100% on the bill. I might check their music out again one day, I just need time, even though it's been 15+ years since college ;)

This was me, circa 1996-2001. Alternative music just died overnight in 1995 and DMB filled my soul. Then EVERYDAY came out and honestly I've found nothing of value there ever since.

Agreed, though if the mock-up holds, I'm not sure I'm feeling the color choice for this one.

I understand that "new" albums aren't likely to go through Newbury, but still holding out hope for eventual vinyl releases of Copenhagen and Peel Sessions.
Yeah I've been wanting the same thing for sure

This was me, circa 1996-2001. Alternative music just died overnight in 1995 and DMB filled my soul. Then EVERYDAY came out and honestly I've found nothing of value there ever since.
I could not have described my own DMB life experience better. I saw them live at least a dozen times during the time frame you cited, Then they released Everyday and I discovered The Strokes.

I could not have described my own DMB life experience better. I saw them live at least a dozen times during the time frame you cited, Then they released Everyday and I discovered The Strokes.

I like to think there is an alternate timeline where The Lillywhite Sessions was released as their fourth album and they achieved Grateful Dead status on the ensuing wave.

In comparison, Busted Stuff just felt weak and all that momentum built during summer 2001 hearing those LWS songs just deflated and never came back, despite their touring numbers since.

I like to think there is an alternate timeline where The Lillywhite Sessions was released as their fourth album and they achieved Grateful Dead status on the ensuing wave.

In comparison, Busted Stuff just felt weak and all that momentum built during summer 2001 hearing those LWS songs just deflated and never came back, despite their touring numbers since.
LOL, I was just having a similar conversation with a co-worker, one who still hits The Gorge every year for the DMB weekend, everyone was so excited about the new “Lillywhite” songs when they were on toured that summer and to have them scrap them and come back with that Glen Ballard assisted pap still feels like a betrayal even to the DMB faithful. You are also right about Busted Stuff it just wasn’t the same.

Dierks Bentley - Riser Pre-Order (Orange Vinyl)

THIS PRODUCT SHIPS WEEK OF 1/31/2020.

Get Dierks Bentley’s chart-topping album Riser, available on vinyl for the first time! This is the first pressing of Riser and comes on orange vinyl!

I’m not sure if this is a repress or old stock. Ween fans take note!

I ordered one from eBay last night from a UK seller that is supposed to arrive in early January. $29 shipped.

EDIT: just got shipping notification.

EDIT 12/13: Looks to be sold out.
Orders were canceled and refunds sent.

Last edited:
Big Pun - Capital Punishment smoky clear variant

Deee-Lite - World Clique groovy cosmic splatter variant

Big Pun - Capital Punishment smoky clear variant

Deee-Lite - World Clique groovy cosmic splatter variant

Also The Clipse and Run DMC

Do you know at all if this is simply a repressing of Hell Hath No Fury or its its remastered at all? The post doesn't have much info. I have the OG pressing but not sure how great that is. If this is a much better sounding one I'd be tempted.

Do you know at all if this is simply a repressing of Hell Hath No Fury or its its remastered at all? The post doesn't have much info. I have the OG pressing but not sure how great that is. If this is a much better sounding one I'd be tempted.
The description seems like it is referring to the first (only) vinyl pressing of this from 2014 on “coke white” vinyl. I think there have been a few represses of it over the years and this looks like another one. I have it and it’s fine. It is pressed at United though so might have to go through a couple copies to get a clean one.

I’m not sure if this is a repress or old stock. Ween fans take note!

I ordered one from eBay last night from a UK seller that is supposed to arrive in early January. $29 shipped.

EDIT: just got shipping notification.
Grabbed one even though I have a guava pick colored one from a couple years ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice! I own all of these so probably won't grab, but don't sleep on that Pun!

No clue, but I own the white OG as well and I imagine it's not much different. Could even be the same.

I have this version on cocaine white. I didn’t have the OG to compare with but it is serviceable, not spectacular pressing. I picked it up for around $20 last time it was in stock. I would not pay much more than that for it.

Back