Pre-Order Thread

Holy shit, this is beautiful. What does into this? Did yo cut the shape out of wood and then paint it? I really love this.

It’s not mine, but I do own a piece by her and her work is beautiful. Her handle on instagram is deerjerk if you want to see more. She did the cover for the new CAAMP album too. Essentially she takes some wood, paints it black, then carves away with hand tools to reveal the wood.

How about $100? ;)
rip to nipsey

Limited reissue of iamamiwhoami's albums on vinyl (bounty, kin, and BLUE). Sold separately or as a bundle.

158566.jpg

New EP from Pressure Cracks. Southern California hardcore via Jason Aalon Butler (Fever 333, ex-letlive.).

Limited reissue of iamamiwhoami's albums on vinyl (bounty, kin, and BLUE). Sold separately or as a bundle.

158566.jpg
$36 each... for a single LP... yuck

1575996549195.png

Recording in a foreign environment like Berlin, I was inspired to experiment with more cinematic, psychedelic sounds," says Sam Doores, “but my love for old-school New Orleans R&B, Memphis Soul & Rock n’Roll, Detroit Motown & Gospel, Doo-Wop, Early Blues & Folk music will probably always bleed into whatever I do. Recording this album was an opportunity to explore the space between these worlds.”
With his captivating self-titled debut, Sam Doores has done precisely that. Written on-and-off over the course of several years, the collection is classic and contemporary all at once, blending traditional southern roots with adventurous sonic landscapes as it reckons with heartache and loss, love and gratitude, fresh starts and, ultimately, a whole lotta change. The performances are infectious in their ease, simple on the surface but built on foundations of deep emotional and harmonic complexity that belie their amiable exteriors.
TRACKLIST:
Side A -
  1. Tempelhofer Dawn
  2. Let It Roll
  3. Other Side Of Town
  4. Cambodian Rock N’ Roll
  5. Wish You Well
  6. Windmills
  7. Had A Dream
Side B -
  1. This Ain’t A Sad Song
  2. Solid Road
  3. Red Leaf Rag
  4. Push On
  5. Must Be Somethin’
  6. Nothing Like A Suburb
  7. Chicago To Illinois

1575996579526.png

1575996626176.png

1575996636873.png

For their third proper full length, You or Someone You Know, Worriers teamed with John Agnello (Kurt Vile, The Hold Steady, Hop Along) to create something clearly a step forward for the band. Tapping into deeply personal life changes and cross-country moves for lyrical inspiration - not to mention the dumpster fire that is our current society - and honing their songwriting to impressive new heights, the album feels like the perfect next chapter for this already acclaimed band.
All preorders will receive a pair of koozies, with "HAVE FUN." and "DON'T DIE." designs on each respectively.
Discounted shirt bundles are available! Please make sure to list your shirt size (S-2XL) in the notes section on the cart page. Shirt may ship in separate package, but at the same time.
$1 from each preorder through March 6th, 2020 will be donated to Tiny Changes, a charity focused on mental health among young people. More information at: https://tinychanges.com
PRESSING INFO:
1st Press
100 - Clear w/ Electric Blue and Black Splatter Vinyl
200 - Electric Blue in Clear Vinyl
500 - Silver Vinyl

1575996710164.png

This is a preorder product. Local Honey will ship on or around 3/27. The purchase of this product comes with digital download!

Track Listing-
1. When You're Ready
2. 21 Days
3. Vincent
4. I Don't Mind (If I'm With You)
5. Lonely For You Only
6. Horses
7. Hard Feelings
8. You Have Stolen My Heart

Standard weight single LP
"Local Honey" colored vinyl
Matte finish gatefold jacket with metallic gold ink and spot gloss
Matte finish inner sleeves with metallic gold ink and spot gloss

View attachment 25791

View attachment 25792

View attachment 25793

All preorders will receive a pair of koozies, with "HAVE FUN." and "DON'T DIE." designs on each respectively.

Man I'm tempted just for a koozie that says DON'T DIE, not to mention the music. I got a Japanese Breakfast koozie with my order of her first record, and I love that thing. More Koozies with vinyl orders!!!!

Last edited:
$36 each... for a single LP... yuck
Although I agree with this sentiment most of the time, I'm not turned off by the cost here for several reasons.
  1. They're technically imports to the US (the cost you see is a conversion).
  2. These albums are a limited reissue of sold out works. (500 of each)
  3. Everything Jonna Lee and team does is self-produced.
  4. Iamamiwhoami / ionnalee both transcend the album as a medium, so although we're paying for a plastic disc, I cannot separate that from the additional creative value (e.g. conceptual A/V elements) that went into bringing each album to life.

VMP...The Best Damn Not So Exclusive Record Club.

View attachment 25791

View attachment 25792

View attachment 25793

For their third proper full length, You or Someone You Know, Worriers teamed with John Agnello (Kurt Vile, The Hold Steady, Hop Along) to create something clearly a step forward for the band. Tapping into deeply personal life changes and cross-country moves for lyrical inspiration - not to mention the dumpster fire that is our current society - and honing their songwriting to impressive new heights, the album feels like the perfect next chapter for this already acclaimed band.
Discounted shirt bundles are available! Please make sure to list your shirt size (S-2XL) in the notes section on the cart page. Shirt may ship in separate package, but at the same time.
$1 from each preorder through March 6th, 2020 will be donated to Tiny Changes, a charity focused on mental health among young people. More information at: https://tinychanges.com
PRESSING INFO:
1st Press
100 - Clear w/ Electric Blue and Black Splatter Vinyl
200 - Electric Blue in Clear Vinyl
500 - Silver Vinyl
Their last album "Survival pop" was great. Looking forward to this

I'm excited to share this with you all!

Newbury Comics has done an awesome job and reissued all the Galaxy 500 records this past year. This is their last one. The sound has been awesome for the other two and they also have very tip-on jackets.

If you like Shoegaze and Dream-Pop then this is essential listening.

Back