Pre-Order Thread

Orville Peck is amazing, Pony is definitely in my top 5 for the year. I’m so glad I waited as I really wanted this on red but didn’t want to pay up the wazoo for the Canadian loser edition. one of my favorite artist (deerjerk on IG) is also a big fan and made this awesome woodcut of him. 8AA4F2C5-72E2-43F1-A088-DDFF64C89C4A.jpeg

Orville Peck is amazing, Pony is definitely in my top 5 for the year. I’m so glad I waited as I really wanted this on red but didn’t want to pay up the wazoo for the Canadian loser edition. one of my favorite artist (deerjerk on IG) is also a big fan and made this awesome woodcut of him. View attachment 25257
I watched him make elote last night ...

LOL! I love that the Pre-Order Thread has become an Orville Peck Appreciation Thread. I am not complaining in the slightest....

...and I might also be listening Pony as I type this.

Nothing physical yet... only digital of ISWYD but El-P teasing releases of solo catalog via Fat Possum in 2020.

It’ll be nice to give OGs a break from spinning.

Looks like iswyd might be vmps february rhh rotm. But there wilĺ probably be a wider release via fat possum

Flaming Lips w/ Deap Vally
DEAP LIPS

Blue Vinyl /500 with signed print

Very excited for this. Deap Vally is criminally underrated. Came out to $45 shipped to the U.S.

Thanks for the rec; they are indeed great. Preordered and picked up femejism. (y)

I went into third man in Detroit this morning and they were already gone too. Must of been a real small pressing of the coke bottle. They did have a handful of copies of the Billie eilish in the lime green left though surprisingly.
Luckily you had a whole bunch of customes with you and picked all these lime greens for this here family of ours? Please.

Menomena - I Am The Fun Blame Monster! // Limited Edition of 500 Black & White Vinyl 2xLPs
  • 15th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue
  • 500 Copies on Black & White Vinyl 2xLPs (180g)
  • Gatefold Jacket w/ OBI Strip
  • Popup 'Fun Blame Monster'
  • Remastered For Vinyl (Original Album & B-Side Tracks)

Fewer than 200 copies left!

Stream: I Am the Fun Blame Monster! (Plus Nine B-Sides), by Menomena

Attachments

• SVR13 Vinyl Record TEXT FINAL.png
    SVR13 Vinyl Record TEXT FINAL.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Orville Peck is amazing, Pony is definitely in my top 5 for the year. I’m so glad I waited as I really wanted this on red but didn’t want to pay up the wazoo for the Canadian loser edition. one of my favorite artist (deerjerk on IG) is also a big fan and made this awesome woodcut of him. View attachment 25257
Holy shit, this is beautiful. What does into this? Did yo cut the shape out of wood and then paint it? I really love this.

Back