Pre-Order Thread

Did I say they lied about anything? I just said its fishy. Yah its a well thought of album but its from '95, has a solid and readily available repress, and most people who love it already have it. I just don't see where this crazy demand is coming from.
Let’s keep this fire lit all week y’all...

Btw...It’s my understanding that if you claim a “regular” PIF, that goes towards your ratio and please try to post a non-PIFSGIVING PIF in its replacement.

PIFsgiving PIFs are their own entity...am I right?

Does that make sense? If it doesn’t please let me know.
That's how I understand it.
Urban Outfitters was the LAST place I thought I'd see an exclusive anniversary edition of the debut album release. Wonder if it's actually pressed at TMR in Detroit or they're outsourcing...
Third Man says it was pressed there per their instagram page.

The red vinyl one I have sounds fan-fuckingtastic. So if this is really pressed at third man then I say go for it!

Have you heard Cryin’? And Orbison only dressed in black? Roy Orbison is goth Roy Robison.

Orville Peck is the luchador country crooner queer icon that I never realized I needed in my life until 2019.
Right! I rolled my eyes so hard I about hurt myself when I saw his whole mask cowboy schtick but I'll be damned if I didn't succumb to the intrique. At this point I would say Pony is one of my favorite albums of the year.

View attachment 25113

This could mean anything since they did not list #s but I put the “Limited Colored LP & 45” bundle in my cart early today. Just got back now to finish and the colored bundle went out of stock in my cart at checkout.

I was able to put the individual items for both “Limited Colored” Lp & 45 in my cart and check out. So, it is possible one or both of the colored items are in short supply if you are on the fence.

Or maybe not. Never know.

This could mean anything since they did not list #s but I put the “Limited Colored LP & 45” bundle in my cart early today. Just got back now to finish and the colored bundle went out of stock in my cart at checkout.

I was able to put the individual items for both “Limited Colored” Lp & 45 in my cart and check out. So, it is possible one or both of the colored items are in short supply if you are on the fence.

Or maybe not. Never know.

I’m not on the fence, I know I want it, I’m just trying to wait til the 10th!

View attachment 24919

50th Anniversary edition of Townes Van Zandt includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics included

View attachment 24920

50th Anniversary edition of Our Mother The Mountain includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics include

Easy, had to get both!

Right! I rolled my eyes so hard I about hurt myself when I saw his whole mask cowboy schtick but I'll be damned if I didn't succumb to the intrique. At this point I would say Pony is one of my favorite albums of the year.

I wasn't buying it myself at first. Then I saw him at Thing Festival and he won me over. I said as much in my festival review.

He's got a good live show

Courtney Barnett - MTV Unplugged
0018033761_10.jpg
Trying to decide if I need this or not...I do love me some Courtney Barnett...and it's $30 shipped to the US from her bandcamp...

I was thinking she had a US store for her last release?
Can't quite tell if the blue vinyl is an australian 'sclusie...it doesn't appear to be on sale in any US stores. But it's also possible that since it's released on Dec 6th that it just hasn't officially been released yet in the US...

Can't quite tell if the blue vinyl is an australian 'sclusie...it doesn't appear to be on sale in any US stores. But it's also possible that since it's released on Dec 6th that it just hasn't officially been released yet in the US...

Yes. I’m reluctantly willing to pay shipping to get it but I’d rather find it closer to home if possible.

I already ordered it. I think it's worth the money. She's definitely one of my favorite artists.

FOMO will have me caving soon if it doesn’t show up in US store. FWIW this is her US site but no preorder yet on MTV vinyl.

Edit: I just got an bulk email from her advertising new album. It goes to this link: https://courtneybarnett.merchtable....212422961&mc_cid=01e5dfd91d&mc_eid=898a61b622

Still doesn’t show MTV but makes me think it’s going to show up in the US and EU stores ASAP. Maybe.

Edit 2: Now you can do a follow thru link that include the CD and Digital DL versions. No vinyl buy link at this moment yet.

Last edited:
FOMO will have me caving soon if it doesn’t show up in US store. FWIW this is her US site but no preorder yet on MTV vinyl.

Edit: I just got an bulk email from her advertising new album. It goes to this link: https://courtneybarnett.merchtable....212422961&mc_cid=01e5dfd91d&mc_eid=898a61b622

Still doesn’t show MTV but makes me think it’s going to show up in the US and EU stores ASAP. Maybe.

Edit 2: Now you can do a follow thru link that include the CD and Digital DL versions. No vinyl buy link at this moment yet.
Seems like most of the big UK stores have it. Rough Trade has it for $26 shipped to the US. But I might pay the extra $4 on bandcamp to get the FLAC download included.

Edit: I just got an bulk email from her advertising new album. It goes to this link: https://courtneybarnett.merchtable.com/?utm_source=Courtney Barnett Mailing List&utm_campaign=01e5dfd91d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2_10_2018_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_86e2e2dee0-01e5dfd91d-1212422961&mc_cid=01e5dfd91d&mc_eid=898a61b622

the blue Version also showed up for my local Mailorder in Germany. So very probabble the us stores like bullmoose will follow soon

And whoever wants to sample, it is already on spotify

Back