Pre-Order Thread

Bonny Light Horseman are Anaïs Mitchell, Eric D. Johnson (Fruit Bats), and Josh Kaufman (Craig Finn, Josh Ritter, The National) today announced Bonny Light Horseman’s self titled debut album will be released via Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon's new label - 37d03d Records.
Rough Trade Exclusive limited to 300 copies white vinyl
Bonny Light Horseman - Bonny Light Horseman - LP+

Bonny Light Horseman are Anaïs Mitchell, Eric D. Johnson (Fruit Bats), and Josh Kaufman (Craig Finn, Josh Ritter, The National) today announced Bonny Light Horseman’s self titled debut album will be released via Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon's new label - 37d03d Records.
Everyone should buy this. I got to see them in a little room a month or two ago, and it was really, really great.

Edit: And I will buy it, but apparently Rough Trade's website doesn't want my order right now.

1571258577413.png

sobel Campbell is a Scottish singer-songwriter, cellist and composer who rose to prominence in the Scottish indie pop band Belle and Sebastian before releasing 3 albums with Mark Lanegan (Mark Lanegan - ex Queens Of The Stone Age, Screaming Trees). This is her first solo album since 2006’s Milkwhite Sheets and is an absolute gem. Part of the album is stripped back and delicate with Isobel's soothing voice at the front whilst on other songs like the Tom Petty cover Runnin’ Down A Dream - it's just pure pop. For fans of Belle and Sebastian, Rilo Kiley, Jenny Lewis and Neko Case

Here is the web store preorder for this.

1571276697174.jpeg

I can add it to my cart, but when I try to advance to the payment stage of the checkout process I keep getting redirected to the RT storefront page and/or a “select U.K./US store” page. Happened multiple times no matter which version I tried to check out with.

Yep, same here. They were all offline by the time I clicked on the Chat option.

It’s Beck...

Beck - Hyperspace
BEC9-905_1024x1024.png

The album is 11 tracks and features Sky Ferreira, Terrell Hines and Chris Martin! In addition, Pharrell Williams co-wrote and/or produced 7 of the songs.
This sounds like a real surprise bag...

It’s Beck...

Beck - Hyperspace
BEC9-905_1024x1024.png

The album is 11 tracks and features Sky Ferreira, Terrell Hines and Chris Martin! In addition, Pharrell Williams co-wrote and/or produced 7 of the songs.

Ordered!

It’s Beck...

Beck - Hyperspace
BEC9-905_1024x1024.png

Rough Trade has the indie silver metallic version

Rough Trade has the indie silver metallic version

And so the madness begins:

Spotify Gold

Australian Red

And so the madness begins:

Spotify Gold

Australian Red

I like the Red best and noticed on a UK site @gaporter found that Barnes & Noble has a Red exclusive, cheaper shipping for US peeps

View attachment 19912

sobel Campbell is a Scottish singer-songwriter, cellist and composer who rose to prominence in the Scottish indie pop band Belle and Sebastian before releasing 3 albums with Mark Lanegan (Mark Lanegan - ex Queens Of The Stone Age, Screaming Trees). This is her first solo album since 2006’s Milkwhite Sheets and is an absolute gem. Part of the album is stripped back and delicate with Isobel's soothing voice at the front whilst on other songs like the Tom Petty cover Runnin’ Down A Dream - it's just pure pop. For fans of Belle and Sebastian, Rilo Kiley, Jenny Lewis and Neko Case

thanks for the heads up, i had no idea. while they're at it, let's get those campbell/lanegan lps reissued, too. i regret not getting them back then.

Back