Pre-Order Thread

sc25.lpfaye-web.jpg

if i remember correctly, the swans soundtracks for the blind was always going to get issued in a normal gatefold package after the box set sold out. im guessing this is it since the price for it ($50) is much cheaper than original box set price ($70)
SOUNDTRACKS FOR THE BLIND (1996) 4xLP Remastered in 2018 and Reformatted from the Ltd. Edition Box Set. Includes Poster, Art Insert, and Download Card which includes German language companion album "Die Tur Ist Zu".

SOUNDTRACKS FOR THE BLIND (1996) 4xLP Remastered in 2018 and Reformatted from the Ltd. Edition Box Set. Includes Poster, Art Insert, and Download Card which includes German language companion album "Die Tur Ist Zu".
I'm going to guess that's copied from the original 2018 box and expect recieving a gatefold. Now, should I go to my local and see if I can order there?

I'm going to guess that's copied from the original 2018 box and expect recieving a gatefold. Now, should I go to my local and see if I can order there?
Yea--I'd ask your local. My guess is it will be a pretty wide release if all these places are putting up preorder links. I would also assume it's with a box but same pressings.

Yea--I'd ask your local. My guess is it will be a pretty wide release if all these places are putting up preorder links. I would also assume it's with a box but same pressings.
I hope so, these have been in the works for a long time. It looks like the To Be Kind repress from earlier this year is still fairly available.

I hate that Secretly’s site won’t let you add stuff to your monthly on mobile because it won’t drag. Drives me fkng crazy.
Lately releases are so far out the month doesn't even show. I just order and email them to refund shipping.

ERE745IggyAzaleaEndofanEraDeluxeLPMock.jpg

ERE743IggyAzaleaEndofanEraLPMock.jpg

This will pair nicely with my OG Bruno.

one of the weirdest movies + strangest scenes in a movie I have ever seen.

Back