Pre-Order Thread

meshellndegecello_bitter.jpg

MESHELL NDEGEOCELLO BITTER DELUXE EDITION

View attachment 112310

I was completely unfamiliar with this band or album but one listened through on Bandcamp and I jump all over this. Pretty great modern jazz LP. Couldn’t find many details about this album online though but being that they are UK based maybe @Selaws can give me the skinny on this group/album?

I was completely unfamiliar with this band or album but one listened through on Bandcamp and I jump all over this. Pretty great modern jazz LP. Couldn’t find many details about this album online though but being that they are UK based maybe @Selaws can give me the skinny on this group/album?

I instantly snagged their last Bandcamp reissue of this a year or so ago. It was the Shabaka feature that brought me to them, and first pressings were wickedly expensive at the time. I don't know much about them beyond that, and the fact they have a new album up for pre-sale that I haven't looked at too deeply yet, but this particular release just rips. It's fantastic!

I instantly snagged their last Bandcamp reissue of this a year or so ago. It was the Shabaka feature that brought me to them, and first pressings were wickedly expensive at the time. I don't know much about them beyond that, and the fact they have a new album up for pre-sale that I haven't looked at too deeply yet, but this particular release just rips. It's fantastic!
It almost sounds like an Electronic album in parts. A very pleasant listen.

Back