Pre-Order Thread

sc25.lpfaye-web.jpg

I'm interested since I never picked it up, but $30 is very steep! The black is still listed for $18 at their store!

@My Neighbor Brotoro looks like this was probably the "Mystery item" you and I have on the way...

What do you think, wax mage? signed?

Someone got their package already. It’s a single and a note from the band:

??

I have to believe there's something wrong here, but there's a specific release date, and now that I'm looking for it I'm finding it multiple places:

Amazon product ASIN B09FZLFR1C
I had the last repress of this, it sounded fantastic, and this price is a steal.

??

I have to believe there's something wrong here, but there's a specific release date, and now that I'm looking for it I'm finding it multiple places:

Amazon product ASIN B09FZLFR1C
It's really weird to have this not pop up on young God records first though. All things equal is rather have this one autographed by Gira Ashley yeah that price is almost cd price

almost cd price
I mean, fair enough but also 3LPs usually only cost $33 from them so the price lines up. And it has a new catalog number. I agree it's weird YG hasn't announced it yet but it is just a reissue. FWIW I was able to pre-order it from my local.

EDIT: And when I pointed it out to another SWANS collector they pointed out it's the 25th anniversary. I don't know why he'd wait a couple years for the reissue but there were rumors earlier this year that SftB was going to be reissued this year, so between the other re-presses and the PVC shortage maybe it just took this long to get out.

Back