Pre-Order Thread

??

I have to believe there's something wrong here, but there's a specific release date, and now that I'm looking for it I'm finding it multiple places:

Amazon product ASIN B09FZLFR1C

Back in stock if anybody was looking for it

Super nice box set. Also, FWIW Plaid Room still has not posted this on their site yet. I know they have a fair # ordered so I would think they will eventually get some posted for sale. FOMO got me to order one elsewhere (on a 52k pressing :) ) but my gut and logic tells me there will be a lot of these still available at retail for awhile. However, Vinyl and Logic are not always in sync.

Are these the Rocktober releases? It didn't specify any color when I pre ordered Heaven Up Here when it was first announced.
I'd guess they are the same pressing but supposedly the Rocktobers are black? Bullmoose doesn't specify the color and haven't seen color specified anywhere else. I thought Rocktober were only being sold in indie stores though.

??

I have to believe there's something wrong here, but there's a specific release date, and now that I'm looking for it I'm finding it multiple places:

86668-23e1b3e8e641bc99e5e13a65c8ee9ae8.png

rs_hercules_lpblack_copy.jpg

1631889871422.png

??

Is Merchbar looking like the best deal?
$51.92 with tax and shipping to PA.

if i remember correctly, the swans soundtracks for the blind was always going to get issued in a normal gatefold package after the box set sold out. im guessing this is it since the price for it ($50) is much cheaper than original box set price ($70)

Back