Pre-Order Thread

I somehow follow this dude on Twitter but haven’t heard a lick of his music. Is he the indie rock version of an underground hip hop artist?
He is a very technically proficient guitarist with an affinity for The Dave Matthews Band. He is also hilarious (that’s probably why you follow him on Twitter)

View attachment 84840

Got my copy of the blue with black spatter version from my local last week. It's a great record

Has anyone gotten this Margo Price pre-order yet. It was supposed to drop December 4th last year. I haven't heard a thing since my order confirmation last fall.

I got mine but it was weeks after the initial 12/4 release date. Seems there were delays on the indie exclusive. You should definitely have it by now though

Has anyone gotten this Margo Price pre-order yet. It was supposed to drop December 4th last year. I haven't heard a thing since my order confirmation last fall.
I’m still sitting on my order from her website. They’ve sent a few “sorry this got delayed” emails off and on. I’m super unimpressed with Loma Vista (who is coordinating production/fulfillment) - they’ve been WAAAAAY late on literally everything I’ve ordered through them. Definitely going to have second thoughts about using them going forward.

Not live just yet, but TTL's upcoming Destroyer Kaputt exclusive /500 is listed with a banner reading "This will go on sale January 25th." Is TTL really gonna give us 24hrs advance notice for exclusives?!?! That would be incredible.

Not live just yet, but TTL's upcoming Destroyer Kaputt exclusive /500 is listed with a banner reading "This will go on sale January 25th." Is TTL really gonna give us 24hrs advance notice for exclusives?!?! That would be incredible.

Need this one for sure, such a great album.

This was my first VMP exclusive. Such an amazing album, think I will throw it on this afternoon

Back