Pre-Order Thread

Need this one for sure, such a great album.

This was my first VMP exclusive. Such an amazing album, think I will throw it on this afternoon

I just hope I'm around when it drops. I appreciate them giving us a heads up, but I'm not sure what time of the day. But this probably won't sell out in 20 minutes like some of their other exclusives.

Don’t think this has been posted yet.

Cherry Red is reissuing J. Mascis’ Martin + Me

1611528093847.png

Thanks again for your order!
We just wanted to let you know that the release of:

Maggie Rogers/Notes From The Archives: Recordings 2011-2016 (Translucent Green)@2LP(842812137648)

Has been delayed indefinitely. It was previously scheduled for Feb 19, 2021. We’re very sorry about this!

Just got this email from. Bull Moose =\

Is it just this variant? Or have all the variants been delayed?

Has anyone gotten this Margo Price pre-order yet. It was supposed to drop December 4th last year. I haven't heard a thing since my order confirmation last fall.

I’m still sitting on my order from her website. They’ve sent a few “sorry this got delayed” emails off and on. I’m super unimpressed with Loma Vista (who is coordinating production/fulfillment) - they’ve been WAAAAAY late on literally everything I’ve ordered through them. Definitely going to have second thoughts about using them going forward.
Same boat, ordered from Loma, haven't heard peep.

Not a good look. They blew the last Margo studio album, the Katie Pruitt release, and now this one. And I still have the new Hold Steady coming through them which I’m now sort of regretting. Like I get COVID delays and all, but this place was struggling before all of this and the communication hasn’t been great (at least with the Katie Pruitt they sent a standard version while we waited for the limited version).

Not a good look. They blew the last Margo studio album, the Katie Pruitt release, and now this one. And I still have the new Hold Steady coming through them which I’m now sort of regretting. Like I get COVID delays and all, but this place was struggling before all of this and the communication hasn’t been great (at least with the Katie Pruitt they sent a standard version while we waited for the limited version).
Katie Pruitt is on Rounder?

I stand corrected. I just searched my inbox and apparently Loma sent this email on 12/28:

"Unfortunately, due to additional manufacturing delays, your order of Margo Price Vinyl and/or merch is now expected to ship by 01/29/20"

I assume they meant 1/29/21

Back