Pre-Order Thread

Until This Shakes Apart CD/Vinyl

63.99 at target here
So the strange thing is, that UPC is listing 3 LP. But the listing I found earlier today listed 4 LP DELUXE and the photo clearly shows 4 different LPs. So it appears these are two different sets. The listing I found is gone now... Odd. But it looks like the deluxe has an extra disc.

So the strange thing is, that UPC is listing 3 LP. But the listing I found earlier today listed 4 LP DELUXE and the photo clearly shows 4 different LPs. So it appears these are two different sets. The listing I found is gone now... Odd. But it looks like the deluxe has an extra disc.
Yea strangely it was listed as a 4LP earlier at Target too when I saw it the other week. They may have changed the listing when I sent that UPC because now that listing says 3LP and the Target preorder is gone for the 4LP as well

I forget who else had a warped Less Than Jake "Anthem" but I finally got through to smart punk by dm'ing their twitter account. They're sending a replacement and I'll be sending the warped album back

Yea strangely it was listed as a 4LP earlier at Target too when I saw it the other week. They may have changed the listing when I sent that UPC because now that listing says 3LP and the Target preorder is gone for the 4LP as well
4lp appears only at uDiscover from what I’ve found. Descriptions of both are very similar as was the case with the last release. 4lp $89 or something in a box set of some sort

I love Typhoon, so I'm in. But wow - Sept 22, 2021 this'll be shipping out! Quite a line at the fancy plastic smooshing plant.
Came to say the same thing. Eight months is an awfully long lead time.

F916DCE8-62E7-48C3-BADD-9DDB7AC761D6.jpeg
Either they’re being really loose with their definition of “about” or they put aside a copy of this variant especially for me. (Pretty sure those are the only two possibilities here.)

Not a pre-order per se but Ryley Walker just announced a collaboration with Kikagaku Moyo out next Bandcamp Friday. Available now at a few stores worldwide but will be widely available on February 5th.

Thanks! My brother lives in Bloomington, IL I am gonna see you f he will swing by and attempt to grab me a copy of this.

View attachment 84961
Either they’re being really loose with their definition of “about” or they put aside a copy of this variant especially for me. (Pretty sure those are the only two possibilities here.)

Let us know if it actually does ship out. If for some weird reason it does, I might be tempted to pick this up while I wait 8 months for the other one.

Not a pre-order per se but Ryley Walker just announced a collaboration with Kikagaku Moyo out next Bandcamp Friday. Available now at a few stores worldwide but will be widely available on February 5th.

I was just trying to run info on this down. 👍

Know what the Bandcamp link will be for sure? Looks like he has a small label Husky Pants Records?

Let us know if it actually does ship out. If for some weird reason it does, I might be tempted to pick this up while I wait 8 months for the other one.
I will - unless it comes with a special note inside telling me why I’m so important to them and asking me not to tell anyone that I already received my copy. I don’t want to break their trust immediately as soon as I start receiving special treatment, you know?

I will - unless it comes with a special note inside telling me why I’m so important to them and asking me not to tell anyone that I already received my copy. I don’t want to break their trust immediately as soon as I start receiving special treatment, you know?
First starts the special treatment, next they'll start grooming you to stage a coup against the United States government. Just be careful.

I'm take-it-or-leave it on this guy's music, much more into his shorts {if you have 12 minutes, check out OPAL or SHOP}, but being fans of Tally Hall and Neil Cicierega/Lemon Demon, I would naturally be kept apprised of this, because weird almost guaranteed overlap between the three and maybe even Oingo Boingo as well. The first track on the first of these two is That Meme Song that's been going around for about a year {not the "oh no no no no no" one, the other one}:

And as I type, HiLo has already sold out...

Thanks for the tip, I was able to grab a copy at Jackpot! here in Portland. Only 2 copies left, hurry on over @Matt M :ROFLMAO:

It's incredible, essentially a live recording of their onstage jam session from the 2018 Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht.

Here is a nice capture for those interested:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, I was able to grab a copy at Jackpot! here in Portland. Only 2 copies left, hurry on over @Matt M :ROFLMAO:

It's incredible, essentially a live recording of their onstage jam session from the 2018 Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht.

Here is a nice capture for those interested:

Damn, I was just out and should have stopped by there!

Back