Pre-Order Thread

1611340495342.png

View attachment 84843

Do You Want More?!!!??! [Deluxe 4 LP]

No comment on the price but is this a thing that's been mentioned yet? Not sure if there's a coloured version or not, like the last deluxe they did...
Weirdly this has been on Target's site for a few weeks now. They seem to keep accidentally listing preorders before any other place does. I believe it is different from what is already available.

Weirdly this has been on Target's site for a few weeks now. They seem to keep accidentally listing preorders before any other place does. I believe it is different from what is already available.
Yeah it's the next in the series of their deluxe reissues. Following Things Fall Apart reissue in 2019. I hadn't seen it mentioned it officially announced anywhere though, then I stumbled on a listing today. No mention of a coloured press or a standard 2 LP however...

If this is as good as their first two...

LIQUID TENSION EXPERIMENT - LTE3

(A more deluxe variant also available)

Man i used to be obsessed with dream theater and LTE!

Any idea if Petrucci is back for this? I know they did that Liquid Trio Experiment album without him, so I assume he's back if this is under the original name

Ok so I just found this:

And I "ordered" a copy from them and was able to use PayPal. Shipping over 40 was free...

I'm nervous about this one, but since I got to use PayPal I went for it. If this is indeed legit then I just scored a vinyl copy of the Your Name soundtrack by Radwimps on vinyl. That's been a white whale album for a while now and prices are never this cheap. This almost seems like the original price from when it was first released in Japan with international shipping and such.

BTW, it's still listed on this site and it looks like you can get multiple copies.

You all think this is legit?

Didn’t see this but new True Loves LP

Yeah it's the next in the series of their deluxe reissues. Following Things Fall Apart reissue in 2019. I hadn't seen it mentioned it officially announced anywhere though, then I stumbled on a listing today. No mention of a coloured press or a standard 2 LP however...
It’s $65, same pricing as the Things Fall Apart. It’s up for pre-order on the Okayplayer shop.

Don’t think there’ll be a 2LP as I don’t recall Things Fall Apart getting a standard press, but I’m just guessing on that. I think TFA got a color pressing though.

I saw it on Target’s website a few weeks back, hoping for a 3 for 2 sale soon, as I think they had one in February last year.

It’s $65, same pricing as the Things Fall Apart. It’s up for pre-order on the Okayplayer shop.

Don’t think there’ll be a 2LP as I don’t recall Things Fall Apart getting a standard press, but I’m just guessing on that. I think TFA got a color pressing though.

I saw it on Target’s website a few weeks back, hoping for a 3 for 2 sale soon, as I think they had one in February last year.
Do you see a UPC code for it? Want to see if anyone up here has it cheaper because $115 is freaking nuts.

Back