Pre-Order Thread

Not live just yet, but TTL's upcoming Destroyer Kaputt exclusive /500 is listed with a banner reading "This will go on sale January 25th." Is TTL really gonna give us 24hrs advance notice for exclusives?!?! That would be incredible.

@blenoxsmith @TenderLovingKiller® it's live

I stand corrected. I just searched my inbox and apparently Loma sent this email on 12/28:

"Unfortunately, due to additional manufacturing delays, your order of Margo Price Vinyl and/or merch is now expected to ship by 01/29/20"

I assume they meant 1/29/21

At least you got something. Searching my inbox I can only find the Order Confirmation from back in October.

this is pretty rad:

This 208-page, large format monograph from visual artist Jason Jägel includes a 10-inch vinyl EP with 3 exclusive tracks by Madlib's Yesterdays Universe.

Seventy-Three Funshine dives deep in to Jägel's stream-of-consciousness narrative style during the years 2001-2008. This is the era that created now-classic album art for the likes of MF DOOM, Madlib, and more. With the eccentric creativity of those musicians speaking to him, Jägel's work from this period is populated with masked characters, real and fictional album covers, and hyper-dense imagery. 73 Funshine is at heart an artist book: subtly constructed in chapters that feature full paintings, details, demos, marginalia, objects and ephemera. With writing by Joseph Del Pesco, Nate Denver, Jeff Jank and Jason Jägel.

Each book is signed and includes unique embellishment by the artist.

Last edited:
Diggers Factory coming through with another awesome release!

Highspire - Your Everything

Shoegaze that came out right when the scene was slowly crawling back from the underground. Bands like The Meeting Places, Astrobrite, Resplandor, and The Radio Dept were there as well.

Back