Pre-Order Thread

Have you considered a Record Doctor? I have the RDV and it works really well for only $200. You're going to have to stand by any machine while it vacuums, so hand turning for 2 rotations one way, two rotations the other way is not a big deal. And, the record rests on a label-sized base, so no dirty side contact. @sjaygray can advise as to the newer model, the RDVI.
Sorry! I've been out of the loop a lot lately. The RDVI works wonderfully, though I'm unconvinced its upgrades offer any substantial difference in performance over the V. If I did it again I'd probably opt for the V and save some money. You really can't go wrong either way though!

Right Stuf Evangelion It's solid green and solid purple.

Light in the Attic Evangelion

tmp_2F1606863692406-b8wfcmtu9b9-c27c5c2e0bf27c8d37dc096a18756cbf_2FEvangelionFinally_LP_Packshot_Vinyl_LITA_Splatter7.jpg

Still no info on the Mondo

I can’t believe I just preordered PJ Harvey’s Is This Desire? reissue for under $15 shipped!

(They’re up on uDiscover now.)
That is remarkable. Thanks for the heads-up. COMEBACK for those who don't remember. Good for 20% off on top of the 30% site-wide sale. (Demos was $15.09 for me; must have higher taxes? :D)

did anyone who pre-ordered any of the BN-CLC titles from target that dropped on the 4th get tracking info yet?they are usually really great at getting the new releases shipped to me by the day after since their fulfillment center is not that far away from me, and the whole Nina Simone situation has me wondering.

Janelle Monae - Archandroid is back in stock!

Back