PopTarts Unite!

I got the limited neon yellow variant for Charli XCX's How I'm Feelin' :love::love::love:

Can't wait to see it! Definitely liked the sound of neon yellow moreso than neon orange for this album! 😃

Also @gaporter , I've got limited edition variants for all you five favourite albums this year so far! I purchased another Rina Sawayama (Gold), have the Blue UO of Dua Lipa, seafoam for Jeff Rosenstock coming, VMP exclusive for Yves Tumor and now this one for Charli XCX! :love:🔥🔥🔥

the new billie eilish song sounds very amy winehouse to me... it has that kind of modern dirtier version of a classic soul sound

It's on the site of FNAC. But I can only find it if I change the language to French.. It has an estimated delivery for August 4-5 for me ,which is also weird. We'll see I guess.

Boo, the only two countries they deliver to is Belgium and Luxembourg. That counts me out :( I would be willing to pay shipping for them to send it but, idk
Well... I just learned that apparently there *was* an option on the site to ship to the US. It must have been tucked under the one corner of the webpage I didn't look because I checked multiple times and didn't find shit. So I had the chance to get this, after having it in my cart and having everything filled out, and didn't. Cool. Makes me very happy to know I've missed out on this twice now.

Well... I just learned that apparently there *was* an option on the site to ship to the US. It must have been tucked under the one corner of the webpage I didn't look because I checked multiple times and didn't find shit. So I had the chance to get this, after having it in my cart and having everything filled out, and didn't. Cool. Makes me very happy to know I've missed out on this twice now.

...personally don't think these will materialise anyway but you never know!

...personally don't think these will materialise anyway but you never know!
Yup, no update yet. Though it had an expected shipping date of August 3. So we'll see what happens...

turns out pewdiepie listens to 100 gecs, gupi, pewdiepie, rina sawayama, and SOPHIE

expect a good amount of racist edgelords to either attack him for enjoying queer artists or a lot more popularity among edgelords

Happy birthday, Emotion! I remember when you were just a baby!

There it is, @gaporter! Perhaps not the rainbow color like I envisioned, but good enough!

haha there goes my money

I didn't realize the pink and blue were two different options, i was in too much of a rush to check out lol, so i got the blue

Back