PopTarts Unite!

That was delightful. So is Eurovision canceled completely? They aren't even having the competition virtually?

Tee, I'm so sorry, just read this!
Eurovision was completely cancelled. Some countries decided that next year will send the same artists, some decided the opposite. They will have to compete with a brand new song anyway.
What they decided to do is to ask some competitors (of this year and previous years) to perform their songs and to do a cover in their house, as everybody is in quarantine. The results are... mixed, and I'm being nice.
I still love that Little Big song, it's infectious.

Christina Aguilera vibes on this one. Also my least favorite of the bunch so far on first listen.
Not overly excited, but still looking forward.

Yeah I only listened to this once and it didn't leave a huge impact but hopefully it works better within the context of the album. I'm trying to keep my hopes down but that first string of singles from "STFU!" to "Chosen Family" is legendary. I really hope the rest of the album holds up but... we'll see

Looks like Kim Petras ‘Clarity’ may finally be coming. Target had it up for pre-order and then took it down (pretty usual for them fo jump the gun like this).

Pretty pumped if true, this was one of my favorite albums last year.

And here it is. Awesome variant IMO

And here it is. Awesome variant IMO
Ugh. This did not make my wallet happy but I have a feeling this won't last long and I agree, that variant is really cool looking. Hopefully it doesn't end up being like that Dedicated variant they had and being a completely different color or something. Also @Teeeee, its finally here!

Last edited:
While I think "Love Again" is still my favorite on Future Nostalgia I've noticed I've been listening to "Break My Heart" a lot more lately than just about any other track which is interesting since it didnt immediately jump out to me as one of the better songs on my first few listens. The gift that keeps on giving 🤩

Back