PopTarts Unite!

@Teeeee so I'm listening to Lemonade and I was on the genius page and saw this on the page for "Hold Up"... is this reality? Did you know about this?
View attachment 45035
Ohhhh, I can't wait for @Teeeee to find out!

200.gif

Last edited:
@Teeeee so I'm listening to Lemonade and I was on the genius page and saw this on the page for "Hold Up"... is this reality? Did you know about this?
View attachment 45035
Yep, already knew this. There are a TON of writing credits you'd be surprised about in Lemonade.

Doesn't make me like him anymore. Just proves that he needs a woman's touch to make his music palatable. (zing?)

Been digging the new Austra album that was out last week, there's a nice mossy green variant, and she has signed tangerine copies on her store.

Is this real???

I NEED this to be real!!!

I want this to be a thing but it just seems too good to be true... 12 tracks? That seems like a lot, although supposedly CRJ has a TON of music on the cutting room floor waiting to be released. So I guess we'll see?

I also feel like she'd be promoting it more if it dropped in two weeks. Plus (not to be a buzzkill) dont new releases typically come out on Fridays? So the release date should be 5/22 but... idk. She could put it out on a Thursday, who knows

I want this to be a thing but it just seems too good to be true... 12 tracks? That seems like a lot, although supposedly CRJ has a TON of music on the cutting room floor waiting to be released. So I guess we'll see?

I also feel like she'd be promoting it more if it dropped in two weeks. Plus (not to be a buzzkill) dont new releases typically come out on Fridays? So the release date should be 5/22 but... idk. She could put it out on a Thursday, who knows
Yeah, I don't know about this...
Luckily we'll still be getting new Charli and Lady Gaga albums this month.

Not very into this new Kim Petras track by the way.. :confused:

Yeah, I don't know about this...
Luckily we'll still be getting new Charli and Lady Gaga albums this month.

Not very into this new Kim Petras track by the way.. :confused:

I'm very excited for Charli of course tho keeping expectations reasonable considering the nature of the project. And I didn't realize Gaga was dropping this month, just that it was delayed, so woohoo! Haven't heard that Kim track yet

I'm very excited for Charli of course tho keeping expectations reasonable considering the nature of the project. And I didn't realize Gaga was dropping this month, just that it was delayed, so woohoo! Haven't heard that Kim track yet
Gaga announced yesterday that her album will be coming out May 29 🥳

I just finished my first full listen of Hayley's album and I have to say, I enjoyed it a TON.

Taken was the highlight.

@gaporter - you listened yet?

I went into it expecting to dislike it but I must say I liked it way more than I expected. I dont know if I'm gonna end up loving the project but I'm not totally disappointed with what we got

I just finished my first full listen of Hayley's album and I have to say, I enjoyed it a TON.

Taken was the highlight.

@gaporter - you listened yet?
Full disclosure: I misread Hayley as Halsey at first and thought you were talking about Manic. That would have been a confusing response to read.

I have not listened to the full album yet and still debating if I want to go ahead and listen now or wait until I can listen to the vinyl box set to get the full experience. I probably won't be able to hold off for that long tho so whenever I do get around to hearing the full thing, I'll let you know!

Full disclosure: I misread Hayley as Halsey at first and thought you were talking about Manic. That would have been a confusing response to read.

I have not listened to the full album yet and still debating if I want to go ahead and listen now or wait until I can listen to the vinyl box set to get the full experience. I probably won't be able to hold off for that long tho so whenever I do get around to hearing the full thing, I'll let you know!
I don't usually say this. But this time I am: Wait for the vinyl. Because the album on spotify is broken up into 3 parts. And I'm wondering if the album you get will have something that makes that make more sense. Maybe it will be an experience!

Back