PopTarts Unite!

I love Little Big.

I'm on my way of feeling the same way.
When they were announced for Eurovision I disliked them, mainly because theyare from Russia and I'd hate to see Russia winning Eurovision.
But the song is catchy AF, and diggin in their repertoire I realized they live in their own universe. It's like Aqua 2.0.
The video of "Uno" is incredible. its one meme after another.

What are everyone's favorite tracks off Future Nostalgia so far??

Mine is "Love Again". The "My Woman"/"Your Woman" sample is used to great effect, and the entire song just has an incredible energy. I rarely call a song perfect but every element is so well executed and everything in the song just sounds so good

My top 3:
  1. "Levitating"
  2. "Love Again"
  3. "Physical"
But yes, I've YouTubed this album obsessively at work the past two days. Sending an SOS.

After listening to Switched on Pop break this song down, I change my vote, it's Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now, let's start over!haha But seriously, this is pretty sweet, you guys should check it out.

Mine is "Love Again". The "My Woman"/"Your Woman" sample is used to great effect, and the entire song just has an incredible energy. I rarely call a song perfect but every element is so well executed and everything in the song just sounds so good

Quoting my post from a couple months ago expressing my love for Don't Start Now haha seriously, now that this album has dropped and more people are listening to it, you should check out the Switched on Pop breakdown of that song.

I don't know if it's because they're the best or because I'm most familiar with them, but I feel the singles are some of the strongest songs on the album. There isn't a song here I don't like. A few of my favorites are:

-Don't Start Now
-Physical
-Pretty Please - I'm surprised to see a lot of people mention not liking or even remembering this song exists haha when that funky bass line comes in at the chorus (and that little money sounding ding), it's fantastic and I love it haha
-Love Again

My top 3 are
1. Future Nostalgia
2. Love Again
3. Physical

I gotta say though after over 100 scrobbles I officially like/love every track. Super strong contender for AOTY

My top 3 are
1. Future Nostalgia
2. Love Again
3. Physical

I gotta say though after over 100 scrobbles I officially like/love every track. Super strong contender for AOTY
Agreed, even the "weak" track imo ("Pretty Please") would probs be a highlight on lesser albums. It's an unbelievably great album and is currently my shoo-in for AOTY (although with Rina dropping in a few weeks, that may not last...)

Agreed, even the "weak" track imo ("Pretty Please") would probs be a highlight on lesser albums. It's an unbelievably great album and is currently my shoo-in for AOTY (although with Rina dropping in a few weeks, that may not last...)

Yeah Rina is still my most anticipated album so we'll see how my rankings change after she drops

Does this track give anyone else serious Amy Winehouse vibes?

if I'm hearing 2006 in this, it's more Lily Allen than Winehouse with the bouncy beat maybe.

despite some of y'all, Lizzo, and me* as Pitchfork recommending Harry Styles, I have not bothered to listen. but my godmother Stevie left me this note so I guess I gotta give it a go now.

*not me

if I'm hearing 2006 in this, it's more Lily Allen than Winehouse with the bouncy beat maybe.

despite some of y'all, Lizzo, and me* as Pitchfork recommending Harry Styles, I have not bothered to listen. but my godmother Stevie left me this note so I guess I gotta give it a go now.

*not me

Well, shit. I guess I have to go listen to this now.

Back