PopTarts Unite!

they’re....available.....just not streaming (which i’ll admit is less convenient). just like cut to the feeling was available like a year before it officially dropped. japanese versions usually have bonus tracks bc their cost is super high over there? so it’s supposed to incentivize that specific population to purchase an album, but ya i agree it’s whack. the whole concept of bonus tracks in general is whack to me. just release the whole album bc we’re treating it as such anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't necessarily mind bonus tracks themselves (the more music the better), but when they're tucked away on a specific regional edition or retailer exclusive and never released officially anywhere else? That just makes it annoying. The 90s and 2000s were especially bad about bands putting out dozens of B-sides that never got released anywhere else. It makes wanting to collect a band's work that much more troublesome.

Plus, I've noticed Spotify has been putting up the versions of albums with bonus tracks and just... not labelling the bonus tracks as such. Dedicated is the most recent example, where "For Sure" and "Party for One" are just lumped in with the rest of the album with no indication that they're bonus tracks. The same thing happened last year with Oxnard by Anderson Paak, where I didn't even realize that the last two songs on the album were supposed to be bonus tracks until months after hearing it (which makes sense, considering "Left to Right" as a closer is pretty ass).

I’ve never really listened to CRJ. Obviously I heard Call Me Maybe and saw a bunch of lip sync videos for it, but I never listened to anything else by her. Like you, I did see a lot of talk about her on here as well. I just popped over to YouTube and cued up some tracks off of Emotion.

It’s good! Like, really good. I know y’all were all aware of this already. But still, it’s really good. I guess I have to pick up her records now. My wife is gonna laugh at me. 😆
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

It really is such a great album. Perfect pop. Seeing her live is a few hours of bliss. She's currently on tour for the new album. I don't know where you are but I don't believe the US leg of the tour has started. This summer!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

It really is such a great album. Perfect pop. Seeing her live is a few hours of bliss. She's currently on tour for the new album. I don't know where you are but I don't believe the US leg of the tour has started. This summer!
I saw she was going to be at a venue only like an hour or so away from me in July. I'd gladly make a trip to see her live if I wasn't broke 😔

Why am I enjoying this song so much!?

Edit: I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS. I don't really like Katy Perry but damn, that chorus is a-ma-zing. It's billion times better than "ME!", sorry TayTay.

It reminds me of classic Katy Perry. It seems to be a return to form.

Back