PopTarts Unite!

I'm not huge on Billie Eilish, tbh. She's clearly got talent, but the songs feel too...17, I guess.

I'm still absorbing the new CRJ.

I'm not huge on Billie Eilish, tbh. She's clearly got talent, but the songs feel too...17, I guess.

I'm still absorbing the new CRJ.
There are parts of songs that I just say "geeeeezzzzz" to myself because they are so good. And then she'll add some irrelevant lyric or sound effect and I say, "aha, there's the 17 year old influence." So, yeah, I get where you are coming from. I still think that it is an amazing album.

I listened again a few more times. I actually kind of like this. What is it you don't enjoy?
Probably because it feels like a more radio friendly version of a song that already existed and that I love very much

Hope she keeps as much of her experimental side for her next album

I'm not sure if she'll ever top Cut to the Feeling.

Truer words. Just wait until you see it live!

Probably because it feels like a more radio friendly version of a song that already existed and that I love very much

Hope she keeps as much of her experimental side for her next album

Yes, I said that to myself - this is her radio friendly song! So we def agree on that.

Girls Night Out is a great song! But that bass sometimes gets to me so much that I have to turn it off.

Truer words. Just wait until you see it live!

Yes, I said that to myself - this is her radio friendly song! So we def agree on that.

Girls Night Out is a great song! But that bass sometimes gets to me so much that I have to turn it off.
Of her last couple of songs No Angel is probably my favourite. She has a lot of great unreleased gems circling around on the Internet also

fact:

i never listened to a full CRJ album

she just always seemed more singles focused at the time

Adding to the heap of praise for CRJ. I only came around to her about a year after Emotion was released. My summer of 2017 basically lived off of Emotion Side B.

I was a bit worried going into this new album since Emotion is such a tough act to follow. But so far this year, her and Tyler are the only two albums I anticipated this year that have actually delivered and not been disappointing.

Back