PopTarts Unite!

Just submitted mine. Got it down to 10 and then just picked 3 haha it was tough leaving Thinking Out Loud, Can't Feel My Face, Stay With Me and Same Love off the list, so I'm leaving it to you guys to fill that gap and get them in the bracket!haha

Wait, can we submit more than one entry? Because I could do that. Like, 98 o 99 additional entries...
It wouldn't be in the spirit of the challenge. But I'm also not trying to make a ton of rules that I have to enforce.

The real question is - can you look yourself in the mirror if you submit more than one knowing I'd prefer we all only submit once??? CAN YOU???

It wouldn't be in the spirit of the challenge. But I'm also not trying to make a ton of rules that I have to enforce.

The real question is - can you look yourself in the mirror if you submit more than one knowing I'd prefer we all only submit once??? CAN YOU???
I already won't be able to look myself in the mirror knowing I omitted Beyonce from my list :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I left "Blank space", "Style", "Red", "22", "I knew you were trouble", "We are never getting back together", "Shake it off", "Out of the woods", "New romantics", "I know places", "Look what you made me do", "Ready for it", "This is why we can't have nice things", "Runaway car", "I did something bad", "Call me maybe", "Run away with me", "I really like you", "Cry", "Roses", "Making the most of the night", "When I need you", "Black heart" and "I didn't just come here to dance" out of the lists, AND THOSE ARE ONLY THE SONGS OF THREE ALBUMS.
Goddamn yeah of course I can.

I left "Blank space", "Style", "Red", "22", "I knew you were trouble", "We are never getting back together", "Shake it off", "Out of the woods", "New romantics", "I know places", "Look what you made me do", "Ready for it", "This is why we can't have nice things", "Runaway car", "I did something bad", "Call me maybe", "Run away with me", "I really like you", "Cry", "Roses", "Making the most of the night", "When I need you", "Black heart" and "I didn't just come here to dance" out of the lists, AND THOSE ARE ONLY THE SONGS OF THREE ALBUMS.
Goddamn yeah of course I can.
Some of those will definitely be seeded, so no fear. Your other pop tarts have got you covered.

But yeah, some of those haven't been nominated yet. 38 songs by 27 artists so far.

Last edited:
Back