PopTarts Unite!

Where my pop tarts at???? @tvham , @gaporter , @EmeryRK , @Max Sterling , @EvanBenner , @wynn72 @heartswells , @teefer , @Waitressboy , @GStephenH , @wynn72 , @Alexander, @Colonel_Angus, @alspriet , @BattleFlag , @TCell , @Bohnjaggs and @everyone else.

Want to do a fun end of year pop activity? Or nah?

I was thinking of this: We all nominate 3 songs that best represent the pop of the 2010s. I do a google doc to take the noms. I seed them. Then we vote on them? And come up with the pop song that best represents the decade? Anyone want to do that?

Please @ anyone else I may have missed. It was not intentional. I was trying to remember anyone that participated in our best pop album challenge from the old forum. I failed.

Oh yeah, I’m in. Have to do some thinking on this

I'm not sure how this album will go over with everyone else, but personally I enjoyed it a lot, way more than I expected to. I love how he's experimenting with a bunch of different sounds although I'll admit that experimentation does make for a kind of unfocused album. I'm eager to see if this album resonates with people or not because I can see some of the chances he takes, especially in the latter half of the album, being seen as kinda cheesy. But I liked it so *shrug*

I'm not sure how this album will go over with everyone else, but personally I enjoyed it a lot, way more than I expected to. I love how he's experimenting with a bunch of different sounds although I'll admit that experimentation does make for a kind of unfocused album. I'm eager to see if this album resonates with people or not because I can see some of the chances he takes, especially in the latter half of the album, being seen as kinda cheesy. But I liked it so *shrug*

This is at the top of my list of things to listen to today. I really enjoyed his first album so I'm excited for this one as well.

Have I not proven myself as a pop tart? 🤔
I'm so sorry, you are def a pop tart! I knew I left people off that I didn't intend to. I was doing it as I was trying to leave work. I hope you don't hold that against me and please still participate!!!

This is at the top of my list of things to listen to today. I really enjoyed his first album so I'm excited for this one as well.
HIs last album was really really good. So yes, this is my first listen today.

And @RowBearToe - I hope you will join in the 3 songs of the decade challenge? I apologize for not specifically @ing you - but you are a pop tart and I would like you to join us, please!

I'm so sorry, you are def a pop tart! I knew I left people off that I didn't intend to. I was doing it as I was trying to leave work. I hope you don't hold that against me and please still participate!!!
Hehe..of course I'll participate...I was just goofing about the exclusion...no actual hard feelings. :)

HIs last album was really really good. So yes, this is my first listen today.

And @RowBearToe - I hope you will join in the 3 songs of the decade challenge? I apologize for not specifically @ing you - but you are a pop tart and I would like you to join us, please!

Yeah, of course I'd be down! And absolutely no apologies allowed haha I don't worry about or pay attention to that type of stuff. It's a tall order though, man, narrowing it down to just 3 songs, how?! haha

Yeah, of course I'd be down! And absolutely no apologies allowed haha I don't worry about or pay attention to that type of stuff. It's a tall order though, man, narrowing it down to just 3 songs, how?! haha

It's hard! I keep trying to come up with only 3. And I can't. I have 10ish.

Why did I make it 3???? Lol. But I'm sticking with it. Only 3!!!

I agree with you in the fact that all the experimentation makes the album a bit over the place; I think his first album had the same problem. But I think it's fine, he's still young and trying to find his own style... Or maybe he'll have a lot of styles because that's his name!
"Watermelon sugar" is great.

Back