Political Discussion

He just wants his 5 minutes of fame, and he will be lucky if he even gets that.
giphy.gif

Angling for a VP spot if Trump is the nominee. Not that it matters.
If you thought the first time was a shitshow just wait. Now there is AI.

One year anniversary since Uvalde and the state of Texas has done next to nothing to stop another mass shooting. I can't imagine what the families who lost their children or loved one are going through today. Also, can't imagine the survivor's guilt. I saw someone on Twitter with a great point about our gun violence problem. It's not that we're solely just numb to it now. It's that we're just traumatized and numbness is how we cope. Oh and we're putting books like this in classrooms and placing the burden on our children to not be victims. "The Greatest Nation on Earth".

Fw0X1JWaIAUh5iK

One year anniversary since Uvalde and the state of Texas has done next to nothing to stop another mass shooting. I can't imagine what the families who lost their children or loved one are going through today. Also, can't imagine the survivor's guilt. I saw someone on Twitter with a great point about our gun violence problem. It's not that we're solely just numb to it now. It's that we're just traumatized and numbness is how we cope. Oh and we're putting books like this in classrooms and placing the burden on our children to not be victims. "The Greatest Nation on Earth".

Fw0X1JWaIAUh5iK
So my daughter came home wearing a silly hat they made in class for the second to last day of school that said...

"I survived first grade"

Y'all. The wave of mixed emotions I had to that phrase. Like I knew it was a joke, ala the family vacation shirts to kitschy tourist spots. But like, also... really?

Back