Political Discussion

Biden is not polling well among Hispanic Voters. Trump is is polling surprising better than expected, attributed to the lack of a third party candidate.

Why is it that Hispanics don't have high levels of support for Biden?

The US Military released a statement stating they are open to renaming military bases named after Confederate leaders.

However, Trump opposes such action. He made a loud and clear statement that the military will not be renaming military bases names after confederate leaders. This statement very much so appeals to his base. And he will protect the names of these military bases with executive order if needed.
the next President will just reverse his decision to not change the name along with all the other shit he's done over the last 4 years.

Is this stuff about Trump having a rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth true?

I'm not sure about the exact location, but Trump is going forward with holding 5 rallies relatively soon. He has one in Oklahoma next week, and is defying and attacking local officials over crowd restrictions/

I'm not sure about the exact location, but Trump is going forward with holding 5 rallies relatively soon. He has one in Oklahoma next week, and is defying and attacking local officials over crowd restrictions/
As the stock market falls today, probably due to the spiking cases.

I know this piece-of-shit cockwomble has never been able to contain his racism, but even his goddamn calendar is insensitive and inflammatory on top of being reckless.

I hate everything, but I mostly hate that this dumpster wipe occupying a place in history and thinking he's a king.

no pardon for my words.

I know this piece-of-shit cockwomble has never been able to contain his racism, but even his goddamn calendar is insensitive and inflammatory on top of being reckless.

I hate everything, but I mostly hate that this dumpster wipe occupying a place in history and thinking he's a king.

no pardon for my words.

cockwomble is such a beautiful word.

Is it just me or does it seem Trump trolls are in full force this morning? Just an overwhelming barrage of comments on all sorts of social media and You Tube to discredit ANY negativity towards him.

You know I do sympathize with the police officers who do do their jobs the right way, I know they're out there and I'm sure this is really hard to deal with, but maybe it's time to "Self-Police", no pun intended, because as long as these police officers are out and about and don't seem to get the fact we live in a digital age with cameras EVERYWHERE, you'll never be able to convince the masses it's only a few bad apples.
1591974313373.png

You know I do sympathize with the police officers who do do their jobs the right way, I know they're out there and I'm sure this is really hard to deal with, but maybe it's time to "Self-Police", no pun intended, because as long as these police officers are out and about and don't seem to get the fact we live in a digital age with cameras EVERYWHERE, you'll never be able to convince the masses it's only a few bad apples.
View attachment 51622

Back