Political Discussion

Republicans will still get on their high horse about mail in ballot fraud and how if people can gather to protest they can stand in line for hours to vote.
Yeah, but that rings pretty hollow when the problem exists because they closed a bunch of polling sites.

The general message is we should be focused on treatment and services with our funding, not policing
This is what all those dense people need to understand, nobody wants to get rid of police departments, they do need a change internally, but moving some of the funding around to these parts of the pie will actually make everyone life better.

This is what all those dense people need to understand, nobody wants to get rid of police departments, they do need a change internally, but moving some of the funding around to these parts of the pie will actually make everyone life better.
There are people who really do want to abolish police. But yeah, not everyone does.

These are the same people that will cry "ballot harvesting" when you talk about mail in ballots. Dropping a ballot securely in the mail is the exact opposite of ballot harvesting.

The fact that now every time slavery or the Confederacy gets brought up, a bunch of idiots pop up and start saying, you know the Confederates were Democrats and it's a myth that the parties ever "switched" is such a good example of how stupid our politics have become in this country. Maddening!

Is this real life?
I mean this is sheer insanity, he is a child playing in a sandbox and when he doesn't get his way he pouts. THIS is the leader of our country, I'm just constantly beside myself understanding this, how is there even a debate about why he's not fit, capable, or intelligent enough to run this country. I've disliked previous leaders in this country, but this is an entirely different animal all together...........how are we still dealing with him?

A black Amazon delivery driver parked on the wrong side of the street when making a package delivery. (Illegal parking) The officer approached the Amazon delivery driver to question him. He explained he was an amazon delivery driver and was making a package delivery. When the driver reached into his pocket for his identification he was pinned by the police officer and a struggle ensued. The delivery driver was arrested.

What should have been a parking ticket as a worst case scenario resulted in an arrest. The police officer escalated the situation by restraining the delivery driver when he reached for his identification.

The US Military released a statement stating they are open to renaming military bases named after Confederate leaders.

However, Trump opposes such action. He made a loud and clear statement that the military will not be renaming military bases names after confederate leaders. This statement very much so appeals to his base. And he will protect the names of these military bases with executive order if needed.

The US Military released a statement stating they are open to renaming military bases named after Confederate leaders.

However, Trump opposes such action. He made a loud and clear statement that the military will not be renaming military bases names after confederate leaders. This statement very much so appeals to his base. And he will protect the names of these military bases with executive order if needed.
That's what prompted my comment about Confederates. That line of reasoning he provided is the opposite of logic. Really? Confederates represent winning?!?

Back