Phish

Looks like Sigma Oasis 2xLP vinyl will be coming shortly, standard black is up on Amazon but DryGoods teased a seafoam green swirl vinyl today on Instagram. Thinking with today being a holiday, announcement might come as early as tomorrow. Can't wait for this one to be released, easily my favorite studio album alongside SOTG and Billy Breathes!

Looks like Sigma Oasis 2xLP vinyl will be coming shortly, standard black is up on Amazon but DryGoods teased a seafoam green swirl vinyl today on Instagram. Thinking with today being a holiday, announcement might come as early as tomorrow. Can't wait for this one to be released, easily my favorite studio album alongside SOTG and Billy Breathes!
This is a bold statement. I have not listened to the album yet - but SOTG is my favorite, so I guess I should!

This is a bold statement. I have not listened to the album yet - but SOTG is my favorite, so I guess I should!
It’s just an all-around well recorded studio album. In my opinion, it’s the best studio album that captures what they do best, and that’s jam. Everything’s Right, Thread, and Steam are stellar, and I’m a sucker for the studio Shade and Leaves. It’s organically Phish.

It’s just an all-around well recorded studio album. In my opinion, it’s the best studio album that captures what they do best, and that’s jam. Everything’s Right, Thread, and Steam are stellar, and I’m a sucker for the studio Shade and Leaves. It’s organically Phish.
I think that's a great description of it. Its a well recorded studio album that has the feel of organic jamming in it.

twenty years later, it's the anniversary of my second phish show:

Phish | Sun Sep 24th, 2000 | Target Center | Minneapolis, MN
Set 1: Mellow Mood, Chalk Dust Torture, Back at the Chicken Shack, Sparkle, The Sloth, Divided Sky, Roggae, First Tube > Punch You in the Eye > Sample in a Jar
Set 2: Cities > Free > Ya Mar, Carini, Lawn Boy, Hold Your Head Up > Love You > Hold Your Head Up, Cool It Down -> David Bowie
Encore: Fire
Cool it Down was played for the first time since October 31, 1998 (130 shows) and contained San-Ho-Zay teases from Trey.

this performance of first tube was where i finally got IT and knew i was in for the ride. shame they were going on hiatus in a couple weeks after this, but better late than never i guess.

cities usually gets mentioned as a highlight of this show. nearly 20 minutes with lots of ambient jamming.

I told my buddy after I left the show that they were selling extra Oysterhead Grand Pecking Order LPs at the merchtable at the Broomfield, Colorado shows in Feb.

That was a cruel prank.

Ha ha. Yeah, Bullmoose confirmed the new press of Junta was the white and black splatter version. Though it isn't listed in the description on their website. I have the black version, but I am a sucker for color vinyl, and that is probably my favorite studio effort by them, with many of the classics.

Glad to have the Phish thread going again.
Poking through threads, now that I’m here, and found this beauty. A cruel prank it was!

Attachments

• 2D9B749F-D99F-4BB0-B962-4CFE72DD60DC.gif
    2D9B749F-D99F-4BB0-B962-4CFE72DD60DC.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Back