Phish

It's a cool idea, and I'm sure it'll be plenty popular, but this is a rare time I think I'm going to pass on a Phish vinyl release. Doesn't seem like something I'd spin much so going to try and resist the urge for once.

a bit behind the times but i read tony markellis passed a few days ago. pretty significant musical loss right there. here's a tribute by the band marble eyes i saw reading tony's obits just now, playing my favorite phish tune and one that tony had a big hand in writing- first tube.

a bit behind the times but i read tony markellis passed a few days ago. pretty significant musical loss right there. here's a tribute by the band marble eyes i saw reading tony's obits just now, playing my favorite phish tune and one that tony had a big hand in writing- first tube.

Can’t see Trey taking TAB out anytime soon. Even if we weren’t on lockdown. Tony was there from the beginning

finally gonna get around to Long May They Run; festivals returning means I'll have more podcast plane time again.

has anyone listened to the debut season already? I've heard good things (from those into podcasts.)

finally gonna get around to Long May They Run; festivals returning means I'll have more podcast plane time again.

has anyone listened to the debut season already? I've heard good things (from those into podcasts.)
Loved it. I also really dig a lot of what Osiris puts out. If you’re into Trey solo stuff, Alive Again is a phenomenal listen.

CLAIMED

If any of you want to listen to a high quality recording from Goose in case you haven’t made up your mind yet or in case you have and want more…

….send me a pm. I have a digital download code for the recent Buffalo release.

Gonna leave this up for a couple days before going to digital download swap with it.

Last edited:
If any of you want to listen to a high quality recording from Goose in case you haven’t made up your mind yet or in case you have and want more…

….send me a pm. I have a digital download code for the recent Buffalo release.

Gonna leave this up for a couple days before going to digital download swap with it.
PMing - missed out on the vinyl 😑

Back