Phish

You don’t think they can fit it on 12? You think they’ll do it as a 2 part or all together?
Oh, I have no clue. Really depends on the tracklist and the length of the jams. I think the max that can fit on one side of a record is 25 minutes. So if there are longer jams they 'll have to fade them in and out. Not ideal.

I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped the vinyl release for this title though. It would be massive with all that vinyl. Id rather they press some choice cuts from the Live Phish series. Anything from 97 really.

I preordered that Phish Junta 3xLP splatter edition in early April from Amazon. Today was the release date. There is no indication this title will ship or be fulfilled by Amazon. Plus it keeps coming and going from their website. One second it is listed for $35, then it says currently unavailable a week later, then it's back, and gone again.

I cannot seem to track down a copy of this album anywhere.

Acoustic Sounds has it listed as "no show".
It is no longer listed for sale on Phish Dry Goods.
I called Elusive Disc this morning, it didn't arrive in their 9:30 am shipment, but said it may show up later in the day. Wasn't sure.
Amoeba Records - not even listed on their website
Target is "out of stock"
Wal-Mart is "out of stock"
Deep Discount is "backordered"
Bullmoose is "sold out"
Plaidroom Records is "sold out"
Mills Record Company is "out of stock"
Best Buy "sold out"
FYE "currently not available"

There are a few for sale on discogs for $50 and up. Plus a few folks on Phish.net have said they received their copies already. So it doesn't seem to be delayed due to production issues or COVID. Did all 7,500 copies get gobbled up that quickly, or where are they?

I preordered that Phish Junta 3xLP splatter edition in early April from Amazon. Today was the release date. There is no indication this title will ship or be fulfilled by Amazon. Plus it keeps coming and going from their website. One second it is listed for $35, then it says currently unavailable a week later, then it's back, and gone again.

I called Elusive Disc this morning, it didn't arrive in their 9:30 am shipment, but said it may show up later in the day. Wasn't sure.
Target is "out of stock"
Bullmoose is "sold out"
Best Buy "sold out"

There are a few for sale on discogs for $50 and up. Plus a few folks on Phish.net have said they received their copies already. So it doesn't seem to be delayed due to production issues or COVID. Did all 7,500 copies get gobbled up that quickly, or where are they?

My local just posted they got there copy in this week from the distributor. Would expect they start showing up soon.

Target is "out of stock"
Bullmoose is "sold out"
Best Buy "sold out"

I’ve seen a few available in my raffle groups on FB. I believe $60 is what the old ones went for so that’s not a bad price at all.

I’ve seen a few available in my raffle groups on FB. I believe $60 is what the old ones went for so that’s not a bad price at all.
I called Plaidroom. They ordered 250 copies and didn't receive a single one. They said there was a delay somewhere.

All the local record shops I called today near me said it was backordered. One shop said they are paying $31 for the title and retail is $39.99. $60 is a bit high.

I called Plaidroom. They ordered 250 copies and didn't receive a single one. They said there was a delay somewhere.

All the local record shops I called today near me said it was backordered. One shop said they are paying $31 for the title and retail is $39.99. $60 is a bit high.
Retail is $40???? That’s insane.

Followed up with Plaidroom. They said their sales rep indicated that not all were pressed in time. About 300 went out to stores and the rest went to Dry Goods. More are supposed to make it out into the wild by early July after the press is complete. They did this rather than postponing the street date.

Target is "out of stock"
Bullmoose is "sold out"
Best Buy "sold out"

I ordered from Acoustic Sounds and it’s showing as shipped, supposed to get here Friday with a few other titles. I hope it’s in there!

Back