Phish

Just wanted to say that Phish’s new album Sigma Oasis is pretty great, and the outro jam from “Everything’s Right” ha been my fucking jam since that Wednesday release.

Anywho, not really new to Phish, but need some dates to jump into. Can I get a list of some shows to check out on Relisten?
Phish destroys America is always fun. Not shows but best jams from the 97 fall tour

Another Deadhead here who's never listened to Phish. Where do I start?

Live_one.jpg

Another Deadhead here who's never listened to Phish. Where do I start?

Start here for fun:

Then go here for funk:

Go here for a recent massive jam:

Then this for another highly rated jam:

Then here, if like Page, you enjoy the architecture in Prague:

Then here, if you want an incredible opening tune that gets your blood pumping:
1.1 Phish - Piper (SBD) 12/29/03 - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

Then here, if you want a latin feel with horns, oldschool:
Phish 7/20/91 06. "The Landlady / Giant Country Horns Intro" Arrowhead Ranch, Parksville, NY

Then here, if you want an ambient/spaced out mix:
Clouds: An Ambient Phish Mix

This wormhole is deep. Prepare yourself.

that reminds me, ruby waves did win the vote for jam of the year, and rightfully so, imo. the 12/30 tweezer was great, too (as evidenced by how close the vote was), but for me the tweezer featured well-covered ground jam-wise, with an irritating ending, that eventually secured my nod to ruby in the end.

Well in
Start here for fun:

Then go here for funk:

Go here for a recent massive jam:

Then this for another highly rated jam:

Then here, if like Page, you enjoy the architecture in Prague:

Then here, if you want an incredible opening tune that gets your blood pumping:
1.1 Phish - Piper (SBD) 12/29/03 - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

Then here, if you want a latin feel with horns, oldschool:
Phish 7/20/91 06. "The Landlady / Giant Country Horns Intro" Arrowhead Ranch, Parksville, NY

Then here, if you want an ambient/spaced out mix:
Clouds: An Ambient Phish Mix

This wormhole is deep. Prepare yourself.

Well in putting the CA 1992 show in there...crazy good show, both sets are fire.

I know it is the weakest offering yet, but is anyone else going to webcast tonight?

I'm wondering if all the new Junta pressings that are coming out on June 5, 2020 will be the white with black splatter? I have a pre-order in on Amazon for Junta ($36), but there is no mention of whether or not it is the splatter version.

Mostly curious if there will be another press of the black vinyl as well that comes out on June 5.

had to miss last week because of work, but i'll be watching tonight. these streams and holly bowling's streams have been excellent chicken soup for the soul these last few weeks.
Got tonight’s show up on the tv and it’s a nice break from this crazy week. decided to eat an edible and now waiting to get fuzzy and hear that Golden Age

home would be a great song, if it weren't for the chorus and verses. :D that big boat album tease way back when that used home's dark riffy bridge part as the teaser might be the biggest case of musical blue balls i've ever had.

I'm just gonna say this, after Round Room, phish albums have all been pretty terrible.

One tune I particularly dislike is Say it to me Santos, or whatever it's called.

I'm just gonna say this, after Round Room, phish albums have all been pretty terrible.

One tune I particularly dislike is Say it to me Santos, or whatever it's called.
Agree that the post Round Room records blow. Big boat is truly awful. I weirdly don’t hate Santos when I’ve seen it, better than fucking Yarmouth Road. Few songs annoy me more than that one

Pretty stoked for a 1.0 DAAM. Any of y'all see that the actor who played Little Carmine in the Sopranos posted a video telling the band to stop with all the 3.0 shows? I fall very firmly in the center of that Venn diagram

Pretty stoked for a 1.0 DAAM. Any of y'all see that the actor who played Little Carmine in the Sopranos posted a video telling the band to stop with all the 3.0 shows? I fall very firmly in the center of that Venn diagram
That was great. Super pumped for this tonight, hoping with summer canceled we get a lot more 1.0 treats moving forward!

Back