Phish

Phish releasing a '97 show in the archives from Atlanta. Digital.

97 is probably my favorite era for Phish shows. Especially stuff from the European leg.

Anyways, this show has a nice, lengthy rendition of Ghost. Great peak by Trey around the 17 - 19 min mark into some very subtle soloing afterwards.

Last edited:
Relaxing with a little Farmhouse before diving into what just arrived today. If you guys don’t know Goose I highly suggest checking them out. This is a good place to start. I really just wanted to share the Goose with y’all but I am spinning farmhouse first. View attachment 92322View attachment 92323View attachment 92324
I saw some post on some internet forum years ago about a guy that found the Farmhouse record at Goodwill for a dollar. I was so envious. Wish they'd repress that already.

I saw some post on some internet forum years ago about a guy that found the Farmhouse record at Goodwill for a dollar. I was so envious. Wish they'd repress that already.
I won this in a raffle. I think they were $7 spots and I grabbed 2. So yeah, $14 for this. Not too bad. Seriously considering selling before the repress hits. The mix is weird. It’s very left channel balanced.

Back