Online Vinyl Deals

Target seems to be matching these prices, with an additional 5% off for using their Red Card to pay. Quite a few other interesting titles as well.

This link should lead to the sale items (scroll down):

Target seems to be matching these prices, with an additional 5% off for using their Red Card to pay. Quite a few other interesting titles as well.

This link should lead to the sale items (scroll down):

Didn't plan on getting the remix of Sgt. Pepper but for $11?! I'm all in!

BTW like usual with Target check your Circle offers as I had a "Make 3 orders of $30 or more and get $10 credit" which makes this deal a bit better plus they're giving me 18 days left to do it which wont be a problem!

Ended up being 3 albums for $32 shipped.. Looks like they're training me to keep that buy 3 at a time pace going 👀

Probably will grab one more $30ish order.

Anyone have the Cat Stevens Greatest Hits Exclusive from Target? I've been needing to grab some of his albums for years but this would probably be good enough for me if the pressing is solid.

does sleeve city no longer do holiday promo codes?
The TOVAG codes seem to have expired on June 31.

Clearbags has a 4th of July 10% sale (code USA22). I like their sleeves just fine, though others have preferred Sleeve City.

I like this one for regular (single) albums.

They also have some slightly larger sizes, one of which (12 15/16 x 12 15/16) is perfect for gatefolds, Tone Poets, etc., and available from Amazon, which saves over $10 if you have prime and shipping is free.

Amazon product ASIN B00O4XSAMY

The TOVAG codes seem to have expired on June 31.

Clearbags has a 4th of July 10% sale (code USA22). I like their sleeves just fine, though others have preferred Sleeve City.

I like this one for regular (single) albums.

They also have some slightly larger sizes, one of which (12 15/16 x 12 15/16) is perfect for gatefolds, Tone Poets, etc., and available from Amazon, which saves over $10 if you have prime and shipping is free.

Amazon product ASIN B00O4XSAMY

Three words: MOFI 4mm Archival Ultra Clear Outer Sleeves

Sleeve City is dead to me now

Agreed. Like 10000000%. I like the Sleeve City oversized sleeves for triples or larger gatefold, but as soon as mofi has that option Sleeve City will never see another penny from me.

The mofi sleeves are stellar.

Agreed. Like 10000000%. I like the Sleeve City oversized sleeves for triples or larger gatefold, but as soon as mofi has that option Sleeve City will never see another penny from me.

The mofi sleeves are stellar.
y'all should try Vinyl Storage Solutions. Just got a batch from them and they are really nice.

Back