Online Vinyl Deals

And FWIW, I just got back from my local UO store. The discount there was 50% off sale items and they had marked many of these at $9.99 so basically $5 records after discount. Makes me wonder: is the record market on the verge of a collapse?
I think it is a misjudging inventory thing. Happens all the time. Just because some vinyl is super desirable and moves like hotcakes, doesn't mean all vinyl is super desirable and will sell quickly. In every market, the ability of humans to not understand that basic concept should not be underestimated.

And FWIW, I just got back from my local UO store. The discount there was 50% off sale items and they had marked many of these at $9.99 so basically $5 records after discount. Makes me wonder: is the record market on the verge of a collapse?
a lot of these -- like tron or sinead -- are "hmmm, i'd buy that for $5!" but "12, plus shipping....nah" for me. and I'm just not enthused enough about the selection to go to an actual store with humans in it etc etc

Fat Possum 20% off everything sale started today…
0CE0EF5C-6FF9-4077-BDD1-D408C8EF6D43.jpeg

Blue Note has a sale going with some free swag.
Discount codes are not working for me and most stuff is sold out too.

Edit: discount codes work if you don't have the swag flag in the cart

Last edited:
I was going to wait and see what else they release soon to bundle and get free shipping but 54 for both albums and a shirt is too good to pass up for me as well!

Buy 2 Get 1 Free at uDiscover. Some exclusions, but not sure what they might be. I put 3 Tone Poets in the shopping cart, 2 of which are labeled as pre-orders, and the discount was applied. (Same with the Blue Note Classic titles.)

Last edited:
Buy 2 Get 1 Free at uDiscover. Some exclusions, but not sure what they might be. I put 3 Tone Poets in the shopping cart, 2 of which are labeled as pre-orders, and the discount was applied. (Same with the Blue Note Classic titles.)

Discount did not work for me and I am glad.😉

Since this is supposed to automatically reduce one to $0 in your cart, can you stack a rewards points code or coupon code on top?

Update: NO.

I find this really irritating given this message from 10/21 from Udiscover:

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 8.38.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Since this is supposed to automatically reduce one to $0 in your cart, can you stack a rewards points code or coupon code on top?

Update: NO.

I find this really irritating given this message from 10/21 from Udiscover:

View attachment 144661

Yeah, I tried to get an answer from customer service and at first they kept telling me I could still do it if I redeemed as a gift card first and the fourth email I finally told them they were def. wrong as I looked and tried like 5 times in a row and thought I was going crazy.. Dude emailed me back and said "I'm sorry, the managers never told us they stopped allowing gift cards so I just thought you still could".. The incompetence of this site sometimes is legitimately impressive for such a large company.. So then I just basically laughed it off and asked one final question about if they planned to allow it again at all in the future or at least when they had automatic discounts (like this current b2g1) without adding a code..

oh, and to make sure he asks the Manager this time ; ]

I don't believe points will be able to be used in conjunction with sale pricing — whether automatic, or when using a promo code going forward. That being said it is the domain of our site manager and future sales are subject to change.

They did also mention that the creation/use of Gift Cards was temporarily disabled due to technical issues and that they're working on investigating/resolving the issue. They want to bring them back in the future, but it is uncertain at this time.

So looks like if you spent a shit load of money with the incentive of using your earned points with an actual sale when it's the only time truly worthwhile to use them... well, you suddenly can't anymore.. sorry!

I got some amazing deals from them in the past but to screw over the actual paying customers due to there incompetence of allowing a bunch of people to get free albums for a year plus due to a shitty design and zero awareness is there own fault not the customers imo. It is what it is but i'll be sitting it out with the hope they change it again before my points expire in December.

Back