Online Vinyl Deals

their site is weird. If you click the link you provided and navigate through the eight boxes down the page, those work. If you click on the links on the very top of that page, it takes you to pages that look very different, almost like it's a different storefront. Weird. I was first looking through the links on the top of the page, I think that was the problem. Using the eight boxes down, the code works (but I doubt I'm ordering anything...I don't understand their pricing, some things are marked way up, others down).
Yeah their pricing is all over the place and the website is weird. But I couldn't pass up those Norah Jones AP records since the price was right with the discount.

Little Broken Hearts is a different beast musically, Danger Mouse produced and a shift in sound and style. If you’re not familiar so do recommend a stream before a buy. I thought it was the one of her five AP records that really benefited the most from the AP treatment.

I’m rather curious to what will arrive for those who order, It’s always been a 2xLP but they are saying 1. The AP Norah’s are all quite good regardless so if you get those that’s great but I don’t know if they know what they are selling there.

For the other two available, Not Too Late is possibly my favorite Norah album and The Fall is underrated in her discography imo.

Little Broken Hearts is a different beast musically, Danger Mouse produced and a shift in sound and style. If you’re not familiar so do recommend a stream before a buy. I thought it was the one of her five AP records that really benefited the most from the AP treatment.

I’m rather curious to what will arrive for those who order, It’s always been a 2xLP but they are saying 1. The AP Norah’s are all quite good regardless so if you get those that’s great but I don’t know if they know what they are selling there.

For the other two available, Not Too Late is possibly my favorite Norah album and The Fall is underrated in her discography imo.
I had the same worry, but I'll get my money back if they don't show up as what they're supposed to be 🤞

The fact that Little Broken Hearts is different for her is why I’m intrigued by it. I absolutely love her voice, but the music never did a lot for me. However it has been years since I’ve listened.

I have no idea if the 30% works on gear but the price on these speakers is already about 20 below retail without it, not bad for those with limited space.

I grabbed 3 Norah Jones AP presses and one Beach Boys AP press.
View attachment 145156
You’ve had a busy day! ;) (And I’m wishing that damn Dire Straits MoFi would sell out again before I succumb….)

Yeah their pricing is all over the place and the website is weird. But I couldn't pass up those Norah Jones AP records since the price was right with the discount.
I swear Little Broken Hearts was $40 when I first looked. Now it’s $55

EDIT: Not Too Late went up by $5 in my cart. i was considering the Stones Hot Rocks 2, was $30….now it’s $45. I’m out.

You’ve had a busy day! ;) (And I’m wishing that damn Dire Straits MoFi would sell out again before I succumb….)
With all the Acoustic Sounds cancellations, I still got all these for less than that would have been. And I had some cash in the PayPal account from a couple records I sold. So I'm rationalizing it, lol.

The fact that Little Broken Hearts is different for her is why I’m intrigued by it. I absolutely love her voice, but the music never did a lot for me. However it has been years since I’ve listened.
I have AP versions of her first four albums, they all sound amazing. If you have any interest in her debut the 20th Anniversary edition that just came out sounds amazing (it's neck and neck with the AP) and should be available for around $25.

Idk either, but I do know that the Hot Rocks LP was either $30 or $35, now it’s $45. Pretty shady.
Very shitty and shady. It's really upsetting how many of the independent shops are run by scummy or incompetent people. I want to support them over the Goliaths but other than Plaid Room, Paladin, and a couple others, it's a dumpster fire out there.

Very shitty and shady. It's really upsetting how many of the independent shops are run by scummy or incompetent people. I want to support them over the Goliaths but other than Plaid Room, Paladin, and a couple others, it's a dumpster fire out there.
Idk, my experience with most online shops isn’t like this. I’ve only had issues with Port Of Sound and a couple others marking up like this. The worst part about this one though is they started a 30% sale, THEN marked up their audiophile inventory.

i know somebody who lives local to this shop and he has said since the first time he visited they have been very shady with their pricing.he even tried to have a respectful convo about it and they were very dismissive and didn't even want talk about it, as a local he wouldn't ever support them for this reason.

I have AP versions of her first four albums, they all sound amazing. If you have any interest in her debut the 20th Anniversary edition that just came out sounds amazing (it's neck and neck with the AP) and should be available for around $25.
I’ve got the debut AP and the deluxe 20th. I haven’t compared but the 20th is close to the AP?! Makes me wonder if both are necessary to keep?

Back