Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone own the Gillian Welch/Dave Rawlings boxset? Plaidroom has it for $85 during the sale. Apparently it includes a 60 page booklet, nice aesthetics, etc. Can't find any info on where it was pressed, but all the other Welch records I have came out of QRP and are AAA. Assume this is no different.
If you like Gillian Welch, get it. It's immaculately pressed like all her stuff (for sure AAA) and the songs are just incredible.

cleveland but 100% would make a daytrip to loveland if it means me and @zdkaiser get to wheel a rack of shelves out the door
When we moved locations we wheeled those things across the main street in downtown Loveland at like 2a.m. They move pretty well on hardwood floor but let me tell you, moving them across a street was a hell of an experience, and only really worked due to the power of a case of Miller High Life.

A cop stopped us at one point and was like.....what in the hell are you guys doing? Oh, good times....

When we moved locations we wheeled those things across the main street in downtown Loveland at like 2a.m. They move pretty well on hardwood floor but let me tell you, moving them across a street was a hell of an experience, and only really worked due to the power of a case of Miller High Life.

A cop stopped us at one point and was like.....what in the hell are you guys doing? Oh, good times....
And this is how the legend of the Loveland Frogman was born.

UK members!

Lots of good stuff in this sale

And FWIW, I just got back from my local UO store. The discount there was 50% off sale items and they had marked many of these at $9.99 so basically $5 records after discount. Makes me wonder: is the record market on the verge of a collapse?

And FWIW, I just got back from my local UO store. The discount there was 50% off sale items and they had marked many of these at $9.99 so basically $5 records after discount. Makes me wonder: is the record market on the verge of a collapse?
They've been sitting on most of these for months, and this is the third time they've made it to this 40% extra off sale. I'm guessing just a few titles they way over ordered on.

They've been sitting on most of these for months, and this is the third time they've made it to this 40% extra off sale. I'm guessing just a few titles they way over ordered on.

Yeah, nothing new with UO purging records like this as they have the 40% off sale items online pretty frequently. This has nothing on a few years back when they had a ton of records for $1-2 in-store. The in-store deals seem to be by far the best if you live close to one as you never know what you'll find on clearance.

It is always awesome to see some sub $10 records though with todays crazy prices!

Back