Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah, you're right that they used to be extremely lenient but i'm guessing tons of people took advantage of it and not just with vinyl. I remember when I used to get worried about being banned for returning too much with all the stories circulating and then you start hearing the truth from some of the people that got banned and it was because they were basically cheating the system and cried on the internet when they were caught. I've def. noticed more and more retailers small and big have gotten more strict, even Target hasn't let me keep the last few things that were damaged.
Some people have to ruin it for everybody I guess! I don’t doubt that stuff like that has caused prices to go up on vinyl too…I’m usually pretty lenient especially if it’s a small shop and was packed well.

I must be in what Target considers the hinterlands with my order being delivered by a sloth. It hasn't even shipped and not expected until next weekend.
not sure when you ordered, but my shipments today all were ordered early sunday AM. i also ordered a bunch of stuff for my brother in the past few days, most of those won't ship until early next week.

not sure when you ordered, but my shipments today all were ordered early sunday AM. i also ordered a bunch of stuff for my brother in the past few days, most of those won't ship until early next week.

Mine was placed Sunday evening.. I was waffling most of the day about ordering anything. Another week is fine, I'm just hoping they show up in good condition. The copy of Kind of Blue I ordered is saying "may ship in original packaging" .. hope that doesn't mean a label smacked on the shrink wrap. 😅

Mine was placed Sunday evening.. I was waffling most of the day about ordering anything. Another week is fine, I'm just hoping they show up in good condition. The copy of Kind of Blue I ordered is saying "may ship in original packaging" .. hope that doesn't mean a label smacked on the shrink wrap. 😅
i think that means it's probably drop shipped. one of my orders said that I think but it was a box set and shipped in a box set mailer with padding. but again...it all kinda depends on your distribution hub it seems.

nice choice with the KoB though! Did you get the mono?

for anybody who hasn't ordered this one and needs a copy (or a mono copy) looks like the target sale one is the RKS mono:

i think that means it's probably drop shipped. one of my orders said that I think but it was a box set and shipped in a box set mailer with padding. but again...it all kinda depends on your distribution hub it seems.

nice choice with the KoB though!

I didn't even see the mono version. I'm guessing the one I did order is this:

Kind of Blue

Seems to have fairly good reviews. I have a stack of Miles on CD, but nothing on vinyl. Figured it was time to rectify that.

I didn't even see the mono version. I'm guessing the one I did order is this:

Kind of Blue

Seems to have fairly good reviews. I have a stack of Miles on CD, but nothing on vinyl. Figured it was time to rectify that.
nice! that should be the kevin gray stereo cut which i have heard good things about. the target UPC matches the KPG cuts on discogs

Hah. Yup, copying the barcode from the Target listing into Discogs is exactly what I did, and that what popped up. Can't wait to give it a listen.
i'm really glad that target includes the UPCs in the descriptions. really helps when the rest of the descriptions are vague. amazon is horrible at it....sometimes you can paste the amazon link in camelcamelcamel and find the UPC but it's not always accurate.

Some people have to ruin it for everybody I guess! I don’t doubt that stuff like that has caused prices to go up on vinyl too…I’m usually pretty lenient especially if it’s a small shop and was packed well.
Yeah, I placed an order on Sunday, one Monday, and one Tuesday. The Sunday order is the only one not to ship yet lol

Back